Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Calls Fumble His Fault

mattceinicram

"I'm disappointed in myself for that fumble to start the second half"- Andrew Luck

Later in that interview he once again confirms he is taking credit for the fumble.

I love the leadership Luck shows here by looking what he could do better even though or would be very easy to call that fumble Robinson's fault. Luck has never once blamed another teammate for anything. That's not the case for all NFL quarterbacks.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guy, but we need his accuracy to be better.

Further proof that no matter what Luck does, fans will always put him under a microscope to grade him. 

Be thankful you play in the worst division in pro football and wrap up 6 easy wins a year and always win 10+ games. 

Further proof that no matter what Luck does, fans will always put him under a microscope to grade him. 

Be thankful you play in the worst division in pro football and wrap up 6 easy wins a year and always win 10+ games.

In this case it's more like a fan will put him under a microscope. Also, I believe the division your favorite team resides in took that crown last year.

I don't know if it was Lucks fault but he could hand the ball to the running back and the running back could take two steps and turn around and throw the ball into the crowd and Luck will take the blame for it. He's a good leader which is frankly something we already knew.

Also, I believe the division your favorite team resides in took that crown last year.

The NFC South has only had one team repeat as division winners and it was the last two years. While it looks horrendous, it's competitive and unpredictable. The AFC South on the other hand, has been an automatic win for the Colts for the past 15 years minus the rare Titans team that went 13-3, and those two Texans teams that won the division. Other than that, it's 6 easy wins a year for them. Trust me, I'd love to get to play Houston, Tennessee, and Jacksonville twice a year. 

The NFC South has only had one team repeat as division winners and it was the last two years. While it looks horrendous, it's competitive and unpredictable. The AFC South on the other hand, has been an automatic win for the Colts for the past 15 years minus the rare Titans team that went 13-3, and those two Texans teams that won the division. Other than that, it's 6 easy wins a year for them. Trust me, I'd love to get to play Houston, Tennessee, and Jacksonville twice a year. 

You'll get a shot at'em once this year.  And the Colts are certainly looking forward to playing the NFC South as well.  Show me a defense there that will shut them down.

Just stop. Unpredictable and competitive, yes, because all the teams are awful! The South isn't competitive because the Colts are one of the best teams. Replace Indy with NO and all of a sudden it becomes "competitive" between four bad teams.

You are the true definition of a troll. Anyone paying attention can tell this easily.

You've caught me. To get my jollies, I like to radomly drop by the Indianapolis colts forum and make true statements that even Luck admitted in his PC. He missed TY on a TD. He got lucky that INT was called back.

I'm beginning to think some of u just started using the word "troll. "

You've caught me. To get my jollies, I like to radomly drop by the Indianapolis colts forum and make true statements that even Luck admitted in his PC. He missed TY on a TD. He got lucky that INT was called back.

When have you ever made a true statement?

Predictability does not equate to worst.

To be fair, your squad plays in the worst division in football. 

You make nonsense statements, then never return to the thread after being called on said nonsense. Definition of troll

You make nonsense statements, then never return to the thread after being called on said nonsense. Definition of troll

What am I suppose to do, just sit around and argue w/ u people. If u guys cant admit the obvious, like Luck is not the perfect football god people claim, I dont know what to tell u. His accuracy was off. He plays in a dome and still hasnt had a season w/ an elite level completion %. I love the guy as a person, he's probably my favorite player in the league, but I feel like people(including teammates) have overrated and overstated his abilities. Thats why I'm critical of him. I want people to stop acting like he's perfect.

What am I suppose to do, just sit around and argue w/ u people. If u guys cant admit the obvious, like Luck is not the perfect football god people claim, I dont know what to tell u. His accuracy was off. He plays in a dome and still hasnt had a season w/ an elite level completion %. I love the guy as a person, he's probably my favorite player in the league, but I feel like people(including teammates) have overrated and overstated his abilities. Thats why I'm critical of him. I want people to stop acting like he's perfect.

He's not perfect, no player is, but he is an elite quarterback at this point.

Completion % is overrated. . . it can go up or down based on how much risk you are taking and how deep you are throwing the ball. 

His % isn't far off from the ordinary seasons of some of the elite QB's of recent history.  But he threw for almost 5000 yards last year and 40 TD's that's elite quarterback stuff. 

C-mon now Bogie. How many wins have the Saints won because of a weak division over the last few years?

Mariotta has a cannon and luck has a weak arm? Get real

Mariota does have a stronger arm than Andrew. I stand by that. I would not say Luck has a weak arm, but I do believe people here have overrated his arm. I can name 10 qbs that I know have a stronger arm than Luck. The ball just doesnt jump out of his hand like it does for a lot of guys.

And I can't explain the 70yrder @ his pro day. Maybe he just doesnt try to throw fastballs. Maybe his grip on the ball limits his velocity. I don't know. I just wish he'd throw w/ more zip @ times. Especially in outdoor gms.

Mariota does have a stronger arm than Andrew. I stand by that. I would not say Luck has a weak arm, but I do believe people here have overrated his arm. I can name 10 qbs that I know have a stronger arm than Luck. The ball just doesnt jump out of his hand like it does for a lot of guys.

And I can't explain the 70yrder @ his pro day. Maybe he just doesnt try to throw fastballs. Maybe his grip on the ball limits his velocity. I don't know. I just wish he'd throw w/ more zip @ times. Especially in outdoor gms.

Mariota absolutely does not have a stronger arm than Luck. Fact.

He's not perfect, no player is, but he is an elite quarterback at this point.

Completion % is overrated. . . it can go up or down based on how much risk you are taking and how deep you are throwing the ball.

His % isn't far off from the ordinary seasons of some of the elite QB's of recent history. But he threw for almost 5000 yards last year and 40 TD's that's elite quarterback stuff.

See, I don't believe he's elite. Yet. I dont think elite qbs lose gms like he's lost the past 3yrs. Horrible blowouts. An elite qb is like a dominant scorer in the nba, they always keep u in gms. I would not call Andrew a top 5 qb at this point in his career.

Yeah, just inaccurate as always

It's because every time I see your post I automatically think troll. You never make comments that are not negative. Instead of debating the good and bad your negativity is all you show. I bet your a barrel of laughs. haha

It's because every time I see your post I automatically think troll. You never make comments that are not negative. Instead of debating the good and bad your negativity is all you show. I bet your a barrel of laughs. haha

I dwell on the negative because those are things that I would like to see addressed. What fun would it be to just say everyone is awesome and then lose by 30 to NE again? Lets talk about the negative in hopes it will be addressed and we can become a better team.

Im impressed at Grigson's ability to draft wrs. But astonished at how poorly he's put together the oline. Which is the position u would think would be his expertise. Im going to dwell on that rather than the wrs because we cant run the ball in january.

I like TY Hilton and Im impressed at his growth as a player. I'd trade him tomorrow for a beast at guard and center if I could.