Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie's Playing Tonight!

scooter4910

O is really blowing right now....I thought the Colts back-ups were playing poorly.

Yeah. No rhythm right now. Brady is playing basically with all back ups in terms of the line and receivers. I am glad to see Reggie out there though. That is a good sign that after only a few days he picked up enough of the play book to get on the field.

Been at dinner...looks like Reggie only had one target for the evening (0 yards).....shame, would at least liked him to represent.

I'm watching it right now. He looks slow and stiff. And he dropped his only target. It was behind him, but he got two hands on it and couldn't squeeze it.

So far, he looks like the same Reggie that was hard to watch down the stretch last season.

Huh?!

Butler and Brown have looked great.

Yes they have. I have been pleasantly surprised with how well the secondary has looked both from a coverage perspective and their physical play with the receivers and tackling. They have also been playing a lot of press man as well which has been nice as so many thought our secondary would go back to zone completely.

I'm not expecting much from him.. I think he's pretty much done, just like Austin Collie was. Coming back from those injuries at the age of 37 is rare.

Me neither. He's not even a lock to make the starting lineup. Reggie mentioned in an article I read that he's struggling with the new offense, claiming he feels like a "rookie" again. Then you couple this with him bouncing back from injuries, his old age, and New England only signing him to a one-year deal. I'm convinced he's going to be another Chad Ochocinco.