Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So So So Wrong (Wayne In A Patriot Jersey)

CR91

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Reggie. He looks great in that photo, but his real test will occur in week 1.

Welker/Manning - Maybe this was a factor beyond the Colts connection to him. Who knows?

Wayne Brady...lol

Unfortunately Reggie would only get in the way here in Indy. It's still for the best that he is gone.

It will take me awhile to get used to this.

I don't blame Reggie, though: Indy cut him; he still wanted to play football; New England needed a WR. I would have preferred him to go to a different team, but nothing can be done now. I just hope that Reggie doesn't do well when the Colts and Patriots meet. Otherwise, I'm glad that he is given another chance.

I really hate to see this. Reggie is an all-time Colt. To see him wearing a Patriots uniform almost makes me sick.

to be fair... we took Vinatieri from the Pats, he won them 3 superbowls..

Darius Butler, and Dan Klecko (2 superbowls with pats, 1 with us)... never forget the Klecko

This was one of the best opportunities Wayne will have to win a SB this year, although, I would have chosen the Packers if it was up to me though.

Ewwww....LOL! What is that?!!!

There's so many things wrong with this.... Not even sure where to begin. Smh

No one should ever do the split jersey thing, it's just so lame. The Manning split jersey at least had the same number, so it didn't look as ridiculous, despite the overall lameness, but this one is just gross. No Colts fan should ever wear a jersey that's half New England, or vice versa.

No one should ever do the split jersey thing, it's just so lame. The Manning split jersey at least had the same number, so it didn't look as ridiculous, despite the overall lameness, but this one is just gross. No Colts fan should ever wear a jersey that's half New England, or vice versa.

Everytime I see a split jersey I literally get angry. I don't know why, can't help it. I also feel sorry for the person wearing it at the same time. Do you remember the Eli/Peyton split jersey? It made me sick.

I can't help but get the whole Manning to the Bronco's feeling again with Reggie. It's a bit different though. Manning is the team leader, the QB. Reggie is just a guy. Hopefully the Colts beat the Pats after Reggie's more than likely, standing ovation, just like when Peyton returned. :hulk:

I can't help but get the whole Manning to the Bronco's feeling again with Reggie. It's a bit different though. Manning is the team leader, the QB. Reggie is just a guy. Hopefully the Colts beat the Pats after Reggie's more than likely, standing ovation, just like when Peyton returned. :hulk:

I hope he doesn't get boo'd.

The order of my sadness for Colts losses...

Edge

Peyton

Reggie

I don't know why Edge was the worst but it was. Maybe because he was the first to go from that Era of Colts players.