Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne Visiting Patriots Today For Physical [Merge]

Criticizing Reggie Wayne for taking a job with the best team in football and the Colts most hated rival after being kicked to the curb by the Colts is asinine. He has every right to want to stick it to the Colts.

Yeah and those who don't like it have every right NOT to like it. I'm not some nut riding player fan.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a little perspective. He is a football player, not your wife.

Quit questioning people's Fandom.

He can like and dislike whoever he wants.

Also this is a Colts forum not a Reggie Wayne forum.

In today's professional sports it's pretty tough to be loyal to players when they move around so much.

Criticizing Reggie Wayne for taking a job with the best team in football and the Colts most hated rival after being kicked to the curb by the Colts is asinine. He has every right to want to stick it to the Colts.

So which is it? Is Reggie thinking about signing with the Pats to win a Super Bowl or to spite the Colts? Choose one.

And why should Reggie "want to stick it to the Colts"? He is a free agent (Colts didn't cut him) who is 37(?), played very poorly last year, and the Colts have a lot of talent at WR. If spite is the reason he wants to sign with the Pats (it's not) he's being very childish and ignorant so he'd deserve all the hate he receives.

Uh because he wanted another year and they said no. To be clear, I totally agree with the Colts letting him walk, but Reggie has every right to be * about it and want to stick it to them.

He has every right to be * if he's an entitled 7 year old child. He didn't exactly earn an extra year following last season. He should understand as well as anyone it's a business and I think he does, which is why he is interested in the Pats. Business, not spite.

So which is it? Is Reggie thinking about signing with the Pats to win a Super Bowl or to spite the Colts? Choose one.

And why should Reggie "want to stick it to the Colts"? He is a free agent (Colts didn't cut him) who is 37(?), played very poorly last year, and the Colts have a lot of talent at WR. If spite is the reason he wants to sign with the Pats (it's not) he's being very childish and ignorant so he'd deserve all the hate he receives.

Why would I have to choose one? There is no better place to go to be able to win and stick it to the Colts

He has every right to be * if he's an entitled 7 year old child. He didn't exactly earn an extra year following last season. He should understand as well as anyone it's a business and I think he does, which is why he is interested in the Pats. Business, not spite.

Yes it is a business which is why fans shouldn't be all * off when he decides to go to New England

Yes it is a business which is why fans shouldn't be all * off when he decides to go to New England

If that's the case then Reggie shouldn't be all * off that the Colts let him walk and want to stick it to them, no? Just business right?

Belicheck is doing this to have inside info about schemes, tips for body language

our offensive players gives off and other benefits of having inside info from

getting a player from a top AFC opponent.

Not that Wayne wouldn't still help their offense, but the insight he brings about our

offense is worth WAY more than what he brings on the field at his age.

This shows that Belichek isn't confident in bowling us under this year.

Packers could be an option for Reggie. Jordy just tore his ACL

Idk.

That's a big downgrade for them.

I honestly think they're going to be making a trade here soon.

Jordy isn't really replaceable because of his chemistry with Rodgers.

Him and Reggie would click right away, but he doesn't have the intangibles Jordy has anymore.

I will say if the Colts don't win I want Peyton or Reggie to win UNLESS Reggie signs with the Patriots.

But the Patriots aren't winning this season anyway so there's that.

Sure I'd like Reggie to have only played for the Colts, but I also only wanted Peyton to play for the Colts too. If Reggie wants to play then he should play for any team that wants him. The Colts didn't want him so be it. Good luck to him and I look forward to the day he goes into the ring of honor and the hof.

Dude wants to play for a winner and Grigson and company decided to move on. I wish Reggie the best no matter who he plays for, I personally think he has some left in him, He had 779 yards last year playing with 1 good arm for over 10 weeks of the regular season plus playoffs. He doesn't separate really well but for a guy that wasn't able to separate well and who was playing with 1 good arm he sure produced...I think if he is healthy he will produce well for them......With that said I don't think we made a bad decision in letting him walk. I think we have guys on the roster that will be more then capable of replacing his production and Hilton did learn from Reggie, We also have another vet in Johnson (Who lets be honest is an upgrade)

Idk.

That's a big downgrade for them.

I honestly think they're going to be making a trade here soon.

Jordy isn't really replaceable because of his chemistry with Rodgers.

Him and Reggie would click right away, but he doesn't have the intangibles Jordy has anymore.

I will say if the Colts don't win I want Peyton or Reggie to win UNLESS Reggie signs with the Patriots.

But the Patriots aren't winning this season anyway so there's that.

What makes you think the Pats won't win this year. I think they win their division and they have an excellent chance to return to the Super Bowl. You have to be honest and overall, the Pats just have better players than most of the contending AFC teams.

Say it ain't so, Reggie.   :argh:   :angry:  :hairout:   :argh::panic:  :hissy:  :hairout:

okay, I got that out of my system.   Calmer now, and as much as I would hate to see this,  I can't really say I blame him.   I know he wants to play, and I know he wants to have one more good year.   So hey,  give it your best shot Reggie.    And,  Thanks for the Memories here.