Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne Visiting Patriots Today For Physical [Merge]

That's bad. A physical means they're signing you, right?

Did not want to see that.

Big pickup for Tom Brady

Not necessarily but it means they are certainly HIGHLY interested in signing you.

For him it's a job and a paycheck.  We really shouldn't hold it against him, he's not getting a lot of calls. 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I care. I have to admit..this is as hard to take as Peyton going to Denver.

I liked the Elway-Manning thing..

I don't want to see Brady throwing TDs to Reggie...I admit...its foolish but this one will hurt

I get the sentiment behind it but look at it in Waynes' eyes. He wants to play and as a professional athlete he wants to prove himself or at least try. If, and that's a big if, NE signs him he'll get his 600 yard year, a few td's and that's that.

No hard feelings... But I do understand the problem some have with this.

Getting a physical in NE.

AdamSchefter

9 mins ago

Former Colts WR Reggie Wayne arrived in New England last night and is taking a physical with the Patriots today, per league sources.

per Adam Schefter. Oh my!

I merged the two Wayne/New England threads together, just to let you know.  Your thread hasn't disappeared haha

Technically, Reggie is a free agent and can sign wherever he pleases.  But please, Reggie, not New England!

Unless he's going there to gain the trust of Belichick and Brady, and then plans to expose all the cheating they've been hiding [maniacal laugh]!

haha ... Reggie Wayne : Covert Spy! (in that maniacal laugh) ...

GREAT!!!!! now here come the people at Colts games wearing the Reggie Wayne Patriots Jersey! Or the half Patriot Half Colt jersey because they are trying to be cool!

Colts fans.....

then they deserve to get punched in the face the half colt half bronco was one thing you can never have a half colt half patriot anything

GREAT!!!!! now here come the people at Colts games wearing the Reggie Wayne Patriots Jersey! Or the half Patriot Half Colt jersey because they are trying to be cool!

Colts fans.....

I bet somebody will try to make a broncos/colts/pats jersey for wayne and manning. Puke.

As a few have said, this is likely from a business standpoint rather than a personal stab at the Colts organization.  Obviously, of all teams we'd rather not see him choose the Patriots, but he hasn't received much interest since we decided not to re-sign him.  I'll be disappointed but wish him well (except when they face us, of course!).  

Do former Colts players really think that the Patriots want them to play with them?

Theyre just being used for intel. And their wide receiver corps was fine last season so why would they want an old veteran receiver?!

Because the Patriots need Intel with a six game winning streak.

Fact is, LaFell is banged up, as is Edelman, Dobson, and now Gibson.

From what I saw last season, Reggie will not make Pats better.

Sad to say, but this is true. I think Reggie is toast. I still don't want to see him go play for the Patriots. He'll have to wait an extra couple of years to go in the Ring of Honor if he signs with them...

The Pats will sign him and cut him after 2 games. Just to be mean. lol

While it's not out of the realm of possibility belichik has always had the utmost respect for Reggie. As all of you should he wants to play one more year and get a ring. Why not go with the champs? Yeah it'll suck seeing him there but grow the heck up. That last part wasn't directed at you was towards the crybabies and jersey burners.

HOW can anyone call him a traitor or hate him? The Colts released him - he is free to do what ever he has to do to continue doing what he loves doing. Geeesh - Go REGGIE!

If he signs with the pats I will hate him. At least till he retires. Frankly I don't care what anyone says. That's like your ex wife getting with your best friend...or worst enemy. Everyone is intitled to their opinions. Mine is he's dead to me if he signs with them. I probably wouldn't like a afc south team either but I hate and despise the pats.

If he signs with the pats I will hate him. At least till he retires. Frankly I don't care what anyone says. That's like your ex wife getting with your best friend...or worst enemy. Everyone is intitled to their opinions. Mine is he's dead to me if he signs with them. I probably wouldn't like a afc south team either but I hate and despise the pats.

How about a little perspective. He is a football player, not your wife.

How about a little perspective. He is a football player, not your wife.

Yeah, therefor I still will dislike him if he signs with the pats. I am loyal to my team not a player. There's no team around that I dislike more than the pats. Why get all butthurt if a colts fan doesn't like Reggie signing for the enemy. Get over yourself cause I can care less.