Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans! Our Indianapolis Colts host their first home of the preseason, as the Chicago Bears arrive down Interstate 65. Colts seek to defeat the Bears again in tonight's meeting, as they have prevailed when they defeated Chicago in Super Bowl XLI. Kickoff from LOS is after 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time, No injuries from both teams during tonight's game . GO COLTS!!!!!'

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also excited to see Bryan Bennett learn from the mistakes with turnovers and build upon the flashes of upside that I saw last week I really like the guy and think he has a ton of potential

Other guys I'm looking for to Impress are Junior Sylvestre who had 2 sacks last week, David Parry and other D-Line Rookies who had solid play last week. Also really wanting to see Clayton Geathers and guys like Sheldon Price shine in the secondary as well. Also really hoping Tyler Varga gets a chance to get some snaps at RB he is a great runner and showed it in his 3-4 runs last week,hoping he gets more chances so i can really evaluate him.