Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here (2015 edition)!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jones moncrief evans. I dont trust murray at all

choose one

green vs seahawks

cooper vs broncos

gurley vs packers

Ugghh...that's nasty. There's pros and cons with each. Gurley? GB is 9th against the Rams line is still a work in progress. Green is great but it's Seattle with chancellor back.

Cooper or gurley looks best but idk.

Ugghh...that's nasty. There's pros and cons with each. Gurley? GB is 9th against the Rams line is still a work in progress. Green is great but it's Seattle with chancellor back.

Cooper or gurley looks best but idk.

you see my dilemma. Ill probably roll with gurley. cards have a good run defense and he destroyed them. I be it because of 2 20 yard gains and a 50 yarder

-Antonio Gates is Philip Rivers go to target.

-Dez Bryant is....well.....Dez Bryant! But he does have Brandon Weeden at QB and is expected to return Week 6. I just dont want anyone else to take him by then.

-Dion Lewis has been bringing consistent points every week. Not the best but you know you cant depend on him to give you 2 or 3 points any week like Abdullah. LOL. He averages 12 points a game.

I am #1 on waiver this week.

My tight ends are Coby Fleener and Daniel Owens.

My WR are Damarius Thomas, Travis Benjamin and Amari Cooper.

I would pick up Dion Lewis.  He is pretty consistent so far.  I would also look into what TE's are available in your league.

there are no tight ends left. Like seriously.

Theres Gary Barnidge but Browns have a really tough schedule for the remainder of the season. Martellus Bennett, LeDarius Green, Crockett Gilmore, Anthony Fasano, Darren Fells, Delanie Walker, Scott Chandler, Kyle Rudulph and just more backups...

Just got offered:

Trade Away: AJ Green

Receive: Jamaal Charles

Couldn't accept fast enough my team now (once processed):

Philip Rivers

Adrian Peterson

Jaamal Charles

Odell Beckham 

T.Y. Hilton

Travis Kelce

Latavious Murray

Bench Includes: Andre Johnson, Matt Stafford, Steve Smith, Coby Fleener, Golden Tate and Bishop Sankey.

Championship here I come...

Try the quote button to notify me when you respond.

Todd gurley is not a first round pick.

i ended trading for for a first for him  , jordan matthews and dwayne Allen 

my fantasy dynasty prr depth Chart

Qb luck , Romo, Rivers,Carr

RB - Morris,Hyde,Gurley , Dion Lewis, Danny woodhead who i got in lend swap for rivers ,Gore, Langford ,Mckinnon

WR Ty,Moncrief ,Jarvis Landry , Amari Cooper ,martavis Bryant, Devante Parker ,Garcon 

Te Fleener, Ertz, Vernon Davis 

DEF buffalo ,green bay

K - Hausucka

I have the opportunity to send either Calvin Johnson or DeAndre Hopkins for Chris Ivory. Who would you send?

Calvin hasn't had big numbers yet, but has also played the teeth of his schedule.

Hopkins is a target monster but the quarterback is a question mark.

What would you do? Thanks!

Theres Gary Barnidge but Browns have a really tough schedule for the remainder of the season. Martellus Bennett, LeDarius Green, Crockett Gilmore, Anthony Fasano, Darren Fells, Delanie Walker, Scott Chandler, Kyle Rudulph and just more backups...

How have you not picked up Martellus Bennet? The dude is a fantasy stud.

Drew Brees at Phi

or 

Eli Manning at home vs SF

SF defense has been Jekyll and Hyde. At home, they limited Vikings to 3 and Packers to 17 points. But on the road, they gave up 43 points to Big Ben and 33 points to Carson Palmer. They are on the road here. Eagles, however, have been steady and the most points they have given up is 26 points.

My thought process is - Colin Kaepernick is the key. He has stunk it up so much that Eli may not have to throw as much and would just ride his D and make the occasional plays needed to win. Drew Brees might have to throw more because of his D being lousy and thus I will have more volume with Brees. However, Eli has thrown multiple TDs in 3 straight games, that does factor in because I get 6 pts for a passing TD. But with the volume that Brees will have, he may throw for an extra 100 yards making up for an extra TD and INT that Eli may throw???

Thoughts???

Drew Brees at Phi

or 

SF defense has been Jekyll and Hyde. At home, they limited Vikings to 3 and Packers to 17 points. But on the road, they gave up 43 points to Big Ben and 33 points to Carson Palmer. They are on the road here. Eagles, however, have been steady and the most points they have given up is 26 points.

My thought process is - Colin Kaepernick is the key. He has stunk it up so much that Eli may not have to throw as much and would just ride his D and make the occasional plays needed to win. Drew Brees might have to throw more because of his D being lousy and thus I will have more volume with Brees. However, Eli has thrown multiple TDs in 3 straight games, that does factor in because I get 6 pts for a passing TD. But with the volume that Brees will have, he may throw for an extra 100 yards making up for an extra TD and INT that Eli may throw???

Thoughts???

Any thoughts???

This is dependant on karlos williams playing. For Flex,

Moncrief @Hou

A. Hurns @TB

R. Hillman @Oak

Current lineup:

Murray vs NO

J. Hill vs Sea

M. Evans vs Jax

J. Jones vs STL

K. Williams @Ten

If Luck starts, Moncrief for sure.

Otherwise, I'd go Ronnie Hillman for Flex, it is going to be a timeshare and not the lion's share for CJ like in the beginning of the year.

Drew Brees at Phi

or 

Thoughts???

Manning will need atleast 24-28 points to win this game.  How much of that will come from the running game though against SF?  Brees will be forced to throw a bunch to keep up with phi, plus they have a good D so he will be throwing a lot.

I think you are right in going with Brees, but the deciding factor should be the Run game vs the Run D.  Whoever has the better matchup will probably throw less in this instance.  I think the Giants will run better against the 49ers.  Plus brees will be dumping it to his receiving backs like Ingram and Spiller.

He is very TD dependant. Look for Owen Daniels, Crockett Gilmore, or Gary Barnidge.

I'd go Crockett Gilmore due to the fact that Steve Smith got banged up. I am interested to see how the Ravens use Max Williams, their rookie TE moving forward, keep an eye on him.

Also, with Dorial Green Beckham's arrest and Justin Hunter being hit and miss, pick up Delanie Walker, Mariota trusts him very much after Kendall Wright.

I'd go Crockett Gilmore due to the fact that Steve Smith got banged up. I am interested to see how the Ravens use Max Williams, their rookie TE moving forward, keep an eye on him.

Also, with Dorial Green Beckham's arrest and Justin Hunter being hit and miss, pick up Delanie Walker, Mariota trusts him very much after Kendall Wright.

I don't think DGB will miss games for not paying a speeding ticket

ok with luck not playing, I have an issue starting T.Y. hasslebeck cant hit T.Y deep and hes not much of a target inside of the red zone. my only other options are green vs the seahawks or cooper vs the broncos

Cooper vs Broncos. But green will make plays because if the other weapons cinci has over oakland.

Bennett, Walker, and Rudulph are decent pickups probably in that order.  I would recommend Bennett.  

Also check and see if Gates is available.  He's coming back this week and I managed to pick him up this week to replace Greg Olsen who is on his bye week.

Joseph Randle vs NE

or

Charles Sims vs Jax

This is an interesting one, as randle has been productive, but is seeing his snaps dwindle and Sims has been a constant performer with increases in touches.  I am thinking Sims.

Charles Clay @ Ten

or

T. Kelce  vs Chi

Kelce was unproductive vs the bengals and the bears have been holding down TE's

P. Rivers vs Pit

or

R. Wilson @Cin