Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here (2015 edition)!

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

So for this league I've got mcfadden and J. Allen for RB, Evans and Aiken as WR.

Flex I've got Miller vs Bal 

options are

hurns at ten

D. Bryant @Was

Jeremy hill @Cle

well hurns is going through concussions protocols and might not play and he didnt have a good game last time anyway. bryant and hill are both risks, but the lesser of the two evils would probably be hill

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

well hurns is going through concussions protocols and might not play and he didnt have a good game last time anyway. bryant and hill are both risks, but the lesser of the two evils would probably be hill

So miller, or risk hill?  I am still hating on hill at the moment but realize he may have a decent matchup.

14 hours ago, CR91 said:

bengals are a better defense

Don't have to worry about it.  Traded benjamin and Gore for Brandon marshall. Steep price as far as running backs go cause I'm down to two,  but the two I have I like and don't like gore going forward.  

Just picked up Theo Riddick and Hillman as my backups.  Should be good. 

Chiefs D @Oak (without houston)

Or

Houston D @Buf 

20 hours ago, CR91 said:

Don't have to worry about it.  Traded benjamin and Gore for Brandon marshall. Steep price as far as running backs go cause I'm down to two,  but the two I have I like and don't like gore going forward.

Just picked up Theo Riddick and Hillman as my backups.  Should be good.

Chiefs D @Oak (without houston)

Or

Houston D @Buf

Nice. I would done that trade in a heart beat. hmm I dont know. mccoy has been ballin and the texans arent that good stopping the run and you know how I feel about division games

22 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

D. Murray @NE 

Or

L. Miller vs Bal

Then K. Aiken @Mia

Or

D. Bryant @Was

I really dont like miller vs the ravens. their secondary is the problem not their front 7. murray might be able to get going before brady carves their pathetic excuse of a defense. allen would most likely be going up against grimes so thats not favorable plus its schaub throwing him the ball atleast bryant is good for a big play or two a game

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

I really dont like miller vs the ravens. their secondary is the problem not their front 7. murray might be able to get going before brady carves their pathetic excuse of a defense. allen would most likely be going up against grimes so thats not favorable plus its schaub throwing him the ball atleast bryant is good for a big play or two a game

How's the redskins secondary been? 

17 hours ago, CR91 said:

pretty bad. theyve allowed two tds a game to wrs five out of the last six games

now that Bennet is cleared to play,  I want to start him against SF over gates going against Denver.  My concern is Zach Miller taking snaps over him.  TE'S have performed decent against Denver,  just don't know if it'll be better than bennet.  

My gut says stick with gates. 

now that Bennet is cleared to play,  I want to start him against SF over gates going against Denver.  My concern is Zach Miller taking snaps over him.  TE'S have performed decent against Denver,  just don't know if it'll be better than bennet.  

My gut says stick with gates. 

I like gates better. I'm starting gates on my league

Pick 3 standard:

L. Miller vs NYG

J. Allen vs Sea

McFadden @GB

D. Murray vs Buf

J. Hill vs Pit

I hate them all right now except maybe miller and murray

I got one word for you yikes. their all playing very good run defenses. miller should be ok and I guess murray, but thats only because I really hate the other matchups

Pick one for PPR.

L. Murray @Den, limited to 7 points last time

R. Hillman vs oak. Limited to 3 points last time

For TE:

GateS @KC

Bennet vs Was

B. Watson @TB

well the broncos are running the ball better so he should have a better outing. im personally starting anderson. gates did nothing vs the chiefs last time so thats a no, brees had a hard time vs the bucs last time so id go bennett by default

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

well the broncos are running the ball better so he should have a better outing. im personally starting anderson. gates did nothing vs the chiefs last time so thats a no, brees had a hard time vs the bucs last time so id go bennett by default

Ya, I needed a good week last week to be able to handle this week.   Unfortunately he got lucky again and Robinson scored 43 points and hes beating me by 6.  Smh

The Bears placed Bennett on season ending IR, so he's out vs. Washington. Not sure about the rest of your line up.

He's not on the list, but one TE I've had in my line ups is the Titans' Delanie Walker. Despite their record, Walker has been solid in fantasy throughout the past several weeks. He gets most of the carries, and has produced some nice numbers. (Just don't blame me if he fails to produce for one game or so. LOL.

I've had Adrian Peterson in my line up, but he hasn't done very well those times. I'm probably going to bench him, though I hate to say it.

3 hours ago, CR91 said:

Ok so I decided to drop anderson and picked up shaun druagh and doug baldwin choose two

Daughn vs browns

baldwin vs ravens

hurns vs colts.

I could bench peterson vs the cards, but I dont know if I wanna do that

Draughn and baldwin.

Against a soft Tenn secondary, hurns only got 1 point.  With Robinson back, i dont see much with him.  Robinson wasn't playing last time we faced them im thinking. I think he will have a higher ceiling than draughn, but not as steady.  Coming back from a concussion, he could get another and be out early.   Could be a toss up.

Pick 3.

Mike Evans vs NO (31st vs pass, 3,448 Yards, 35 TD's)

J. Landry vs Giants (32nd vs pass, 3,774 yards, 22 TD's)

D. Baldwin at Bal (19th vs pass, 2,927 yards, 22 TD's)

B. Marshall vs Tenn (9th vs pass, 2,767 yards, 25 TD's)\

Based on past performance i am thinking of sitting Landry, but versus Giants its tempting.  I could see sitting Evans as well.  Brandon Marshall is a sure bet, but Tenn is the more difficult matchup.  In one league its all crappy matchups, in another I have too many to drool over.

12 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Draughn and baldwin.

Against a soft Tenn secondary, hurns only got 1 point.  With Robinson back, i dont see much with him.  Robinson wasn't playing last time we faced them im thinking. I think he will have a higher ceiling than draughn, but not as steady.  Coming back from a concussion, he could get another and be out early.   Could be a toss up.

Pick 3.

Mike Evans vs NO (31st vs pass, 3,448 Yards, 35 TD's)

J. Landry vs Giants (32nd vs pass, 3,774 yards, 22 TD's)

D. Baldwin at Bal (19th vs pass, 2,927 yards, 22 TD's)

B. Marshall vs Tenn (9th vs pass, 2,767 yards, 25 TD's)\

Based on past performance i am thinking of sitting Landry, but versus Giants its tempting.  I could see sitting Evans as well.  Brandon Marshall is a sure bet, but Tenn is the more difficult matchup.  In one league its all crappy matchups, in another I have too many to drool over.

I agree.

How are you thinking of benching evans vs the saints? Id go marshall as well and baldwin

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

I agree.

How are you thinking of benching evans vs the saints? Id go marshall as well and baldwin

Because of the return of vincent jackson.  In this 1 point PPR league, Receivers like Evans caliber should not be posting continuous sub 20 points.  He has 4 games under 15 points, 7 games under 20, and only 3 where he reached 20 or above. But out of them all only Baldwin and Landry are listed as WR2, with Baldwin having a bigger upside.

9 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Because of the return of vincent jackson.  In this 1 point PPR league, Receivers like Evans caliber should not be posting continuous sub 20 points.  He has 4 games under 15 points, 7 games under 20, and only 3 where he reached 20 or above. But out of them all only Baldwin and Landry are listed as WR2, with Baldwin having a bigger upside.

I'd go Marshall, Evans and Baldwin if you have to choose 3

On 12/8/2015 at 6:47 AM, Narcosys said:

Pick one for PPR.

L. Murray @Den, limited to 7 points last time

R. Hillman vs oak. Limited to 3 points last time

For TE:

GateS @KC  

Bennet vs Was

B. Watson @TB

I'd go with Murray. Hillman does not get as many catches, C.J.Anderson does, though Hillman seems like the back that would get catches. I know it because I own Hillman and have watched him closely all throughout the year. 

For TE - I'd pick up Julius Thomas of the Jags, he may still be available and might get a TD vs the Colts' LBs in pass coverage since he is the type of receiving TE that gives Colts LBs fits. The last time he played the Colts in the regular season, he put up 3 TDs though Laron Landry was covering one of them :).

My team started off 9-0, decimating everyone, 140 points a week in half pt. ppr. Lose Charles? No problem, Miller finally starts doing well. Lose Edelman, Julio struggling in Atlanta, Denver D and McManus stack not working out and cut the cord loose too early, same with Cooks. My season fell apart and I lost 3 of last four, two scores in the 80s, a 106, and a 120.

I came in first and have a first round bye this weekend, heading to the playoffs I have

QB: Brady, Luck (out but could be back for playoffs)

WR: Julio Jones, Crabtree, Baldwin

RB: Rawls, Williams, Miller, Blount

TE: Olsen, Gates

K: AV

D: Houston

Should I drop Blount for James White? Would I even play him over Rawls/Williams/Miller? Also should I be comfortable rolling Houston vs. Indy and Ten both on the road. I'm trying to maybe find one last piece but also take away pieces from other people so they can't use then.

The following guys are available:

John Brown, Stevie Johnson, Jacob Tamme, Donte Moncrief, Allen Hurns, Golden Tate, Zach Ertz, Richard Rodgers, James White, Kamar Aiken, ASJ, Cecil Shorts, Davante Adams, Davante Parker, Melvin Gordon, Matt Jones, Marvin Jones, Tavon Austin, Ginn Jr, Sproles, DGB, Riddick, Vereen, Alfred Morris, Garcon, James White, James Starks.

Following QBs avilable: Hoyer, Taylor, Alex Smith, Winston, Osweiler, Cousins, Gabbert, Tannehill, Manziel, Cutler, Cassel, Bridgewater

Following D's are available: St Louis (TB, SEA), Pitt (Den, Balt), Buff (WAS, DAL), NYJ (Dal, NE), NYG (MIA, CAR), GB (OAK, ARI), TB (STL, CHI), MIN (CHI, NYG both home)

Basically asking who I can pick up/drop to make my team a little better or take away from someone else (ex. should I keep Luck or grab someone else like Tyrod).

5 minutes ago, bababooey said:

My team started off 9-0, decimating everyone, 140 points a week in half pt. ppr. Lose Charles? No problem, Miller finally starts doing well. Lose Edelman, Julio struggling in Atlanta, Denver D and McManus stack not working out and cut the cord loose too early, same with Cooks. My season fell apart and I lost 3 of last four, two scores in the 80s, a 106, and a 120.

I came in first and have a first round bye this weekend, heading to the playoffs I have

QB: Brady, Luck (out but could be back for playoffs)

WR: Julio Jones, Crabtree, Baldwin

RB: Rawls, Williams, Miller, Blount

TE: Olsen, Gates

K: AV

D: Houston

Should I drop Blount for James White? Would I even play him over Rawls/Williams/Miller? Also should I be comfortable rolling Houston vs. Indy and Ten both on the road. I'm trying to maybe find one last piece but also take away pieces from other people so they can't use then.

The following guys are available:

John Brown, Stevie Johnson, Jacob Tamme, Donte Moncrief, Allen Hurns, Golden Tate, Zach Ertz, Richard Rodgers, James White, Kamar Aiken, ASJ, Cecil Shorts, Davante Adams, Davante Parker, Melvin Gordon, Matt Jones, Marvin Jones, Tavon Austin, Ginn Jr, Sproles, DGB, Riddick, Vereen, Alfred Morris, Garcon, James White, James Starks.

Following QBs avilable: Hoyer, Taylor, Alex Smith, Winston, Osweiler, Cousins, Gabbert, Tannehill, Manziel, Cutler, Cassel, Bridgewater

Following D's are available: St Louis (TB, SEA), Pitt (Den, Balt), Buff (WAS, DAL), NYJ (Dal, NE), NYG (MIA, CAR), GB (OAK, ARI), TB (STL, CHI), MIN (CHI, NYG both home)

Basically asking who I can pick up/drop to make my team a little better or take away from someone else (ex. should I keep Luck or grab someone else like Tyrod).

Pick up James White and Tyrod Taylor, IMO. The upside of Tyrod with his legs beats the upside of Luck coming back just for 1 game, IMO. If you are hesitant to drop Luck, then drop Gates from the Chargers offense and get Tyrod. Kicker and D, just play match ups and don't fall in love with favorites. For example - week 15, play NYJ vs Cowboys. For week 16, play TB vs CHI.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Pick up James White and Tyrod Taylor, IMO. The upside of Tyrod with his legs beats the upside of Luck coming back just for 1 game, IMO. If you are hesitant to drop Luck, then drop Gates from the Chargers offense and get Tyrod. Kicker and D, just play match ups and don't fall in love with favorites. For example - week 15, play NYJ vs Cowboys. For week 16, play TB vs CHI.

I'll stream the D next week. I've also saved my 3rd place waiver in case someone goes down this week. I'll drop Luck for Tyrod. Do I drop Blount for White? I really like Davante Parker too but I'm not gonna play him over Baldwin. Four bench spots makes things tough. Thanks for quick reply.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Jamies Winston vs NO (or) Tyrod Taylor at Phi for QB?? Both seem like QB1 plays to me but Winston is projected slightly higher.

Any thoughts?? I'm tempted to go with Tyrod Taylor here for the moment. I saw Jameis Winston throw for 5 TDs at Phi a few games earlier, then saw Brady light it up vs Phi in Foxboro, so I feel Tyrod will be a safe play.

NO gives up production to wide outs and RBs, and Jameis is not the same type of running RB that Tyrod is to give valuable run yard points. 

Yahoo has Tyrod ranked on par with Jameis Winston while nfl.com has Jameis projected to get much more.

On Tuesday, December 08, 2015 at 7:42 AM, CR91 said:
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Any thoughts?? I'm tempted to go with Tyrod Taylor here for the moment. I saw Jameis Winston throw for 5 TDs at Phi a few games earlier, then saw Brady light it up vs Phi in Foxboro, so I feel Tyrod will be a safe play.

NO gives up production to wide outs and RBs, and Jameis is not the same type of running RB that Tyrod is to give valuable run yard points. 

Yahoo has Tyrod ranked on par with Jameis Winston while nfl.com has Jameis projected to get much more.

I would still go with jameis. Better receivers. Jameis can run when he wants and both sides of NO defense is bad.  

And Idk how I quoted within a quote. Mobile version is still quirky

I'm seriously thinking of starting Jameis Winston vs NO. The Saints' defense is practically non existent even with a different coordinator.

Thoughts abut LeSean McCoy vs Philly? He should get a lot of carries against his old team and will want to show them up. But if the Eagles' defense suddenly shows up, it could be a problem. Both teams are in the playoff hunt.

Also, Antonio Brown did great last week, but this week with Cincinnati he faces a tougher challenge. Should I still consider starting him? Divisional matchups are sometimes tricky. Thanks.

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

I'm seriously thinking of starting Jameis Winston vs NO. The Saints' defense is practically non existent even with a different coordinator.

Thoughts abut LeSean McCoy vs Philly? He should get a lot of carries against his old team and will want to show them up. But if the Eagles' defense suddenly shows up, it could be a problem. Both teams are in the playoff hunt.

Also, Antonio Brown did great last week, but this week with Cincinnati he faces a tougher challenge. Should I still consider starting him? Divisional matchups are sometimes tricky. Thanks.

Your #1 RB and #1 WR studs - I never sit them because they're #1 play makers for a reason because they can make a big play any given time.

Heck, if Antonio Brown can catch a ball threaded like a needle by Big Ben between our 2 best pass defenders in Vontae Davis and Mike Adams, you cannot even think of sitting him down. What I was surprised was that they did not move him around vs Seattle and went strength vs strength due to which Sherman pretty much shut him down. Besides, Big Ben did not look for him much either due to which Markus Wheaton got 200 plus yards. Bengals do not have a Sherman, their ammo is to get to the head of the snake which is the trigger man Big Ben. So long routes may be hard to come since the Bengals do have a pass rush unlike the Colts. However, Antonio Brown is just as good with YAC as he is good with the go routes. So, long story shot, you MUST play him :).

So, yes on Winston, McCoy and Antonio Brown :).

I have Marshawn Lynch and Stefon Diggs. Stefon Diggs continues to be a disappointment after his initial start. However, he has both the Bears and Giants at home the next 2 games.

Marshawn Lynch, the earliest I can expect him to be back is the last game vs the Rams.

Can I drop one or both of them at this point?

8 hours ago, chad72 said:

I have Marshawn Lynch and Stefon Diggs. Stefon Diggs continues to be a disappointment after his initial start. However, he has both the Bears and Giants at home the next 2 games.

Marshawn Lynch, the earliest I can expect him to be back is the last game vs the Rams.

Can I drop one or both of them at this point?

Yes and Yes.

Lynch first. Even when he comes back, Rawls will spell him because Rawls has shown he can play.

On 12/8/2015 at 7:23 AM, Narcosys said:

Pick 3 standard:

L. Miller vs NYG

J. Allen vs Sea

McFadden @GB 

D. Murray vs Buf

J. Hill vs Pit

I hate them all right now except maybe miller and murray

J Allen, he might not notch a lot of rushing yards, but he is the passing safety valve, and with Jimmy Clausen looking to start this looks like a great matchup for him.