Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here (2015 edition)!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diggs isn't brown either, but I get what you're saying. I haven't heard a definite on bridgewater. I know the Texans give up pretty good points to backs too

even if diggs does half of what brown did, its a good day. zimmer said he expects bridgewater to play and that he already passed the first test of the concussion protocols. its kinda hard to trust gio or hill because of the timeshare

Sorry, slide to text. If you don't have anyone better on your roster, or someone you can drop, I would pick him up. He catches more balls than Murray I believe so he has more situations for use.

I plan to pick him up, but Im last in the wire so I doubt ill get him

even if diggs does half of what brown did, its a good day. zimmer said he expects bridgewater to play and that he already passed the first test of the concussion protocols. its kinda hard to trust gio or hill because of the timeshare

Regardless of time share, Bernard has far out performed hill in all aspects and is getting a good amount of points.

Right now planning on starting Langford @ St. Louis as a flex. 

However if Forte is back obviously I need to change plans

My other options then are

Fitzgerald @ Seattle, Floyd @ Seattle, or Starks Vs. Detroit

To me it seems like a big question is who Sherman is going to cover.

Right now planning on starting Langford @ St. Louis as a flex. 

However if Forte is back obviously I need to change plans

My other options then are

Fitzgerald @ Seattle, Floyd @ Seattle, or Starks Vs. Detroit

To me it seems like a big question is who Sherman is going to cover.

no offensive, but your options stink. id say go with langford if forte is out and starks if forte plays

no offensive, but your options stink. id say go with langford if forte is out and starks if forte plays

I know my options stink that's why I was asking.  

Weeks 9 and 10 are the toughest for me because I had a large number of players on bye for both weeks and this week is tougher because the matchups for those I do have available are worse.  

On top of that I also just learned yesterday that I have to replace Luck in my lineup.  

I was pretty lucky with injuries for a long time.  But the past 2 weeks it has caught up with me big time.  Keenan Allen and then Luck.  God hates my fantasy player's kidneys.  

Weeks 9 and 10 are the toughest for me because I had a large number of players on bye for both weeks and this week is tougher because the matchups for those I do have available are worse.  

On top of that I also just learned yesterday that I have to replace Luck in my lineup.  

I was pretty lucky with injuries for a long time.  But the past 2 weeks it has caught up with me big time.  Keenan Allen and then Luck.  God hates my fantasy player's kidneys.  

:lol:

pick up bortles or mariota to replace luck. their upcoming schedules are really good

pick up bortles or mariota to replace luck. their upcoming schedules are really good

Neither is available or has been most of the season.

Best available options on the waiver wire are Fitzpatrick (who I picked up for the moment), Alex Smith, Jamis Winston, Jay Cutler (who was just waived), Josh McCown, Brian Hoyer, Matt Hasselbeck

I'm starting Cousins this week because of his matchup with New Orleans, but I will probably change that next week.  I was gonna go back to Luck obviously but that plan has changed.  At this point for Week 11 I'm planning on starting Fitzpatrick.  Although I'm tempted by Cutler.

I may flip between QB's based on matchup as well.  

Team 1:

QB:  Bortles, Palmer, Rivers (bye)

RB: Murray, McFadden, Miller, Hill, K. Williams

WR: M. Evans, D. Bryant, A. Hurns, W. Snead

TE: Olsen, Gates (bye)

D/ST: Bengals

K: Gostkowski

Curent Roster is bolded.  Unsure on whether I should replace a RB with K. Williams and a WR with A. Hurns.  Miller is my flex.

Murray vs Mia

McFadden @TB

Miller @Phi

K. Williams @NYJ

Evans vs Dal

Bryant @TB

Hurns @Bal (looks very tempting)

Team 2: PPR

QB: Dalton, Rivers (bye)

RB: J. Hill, A. Andrews, CJ Anderson, Gore (bye)

WR: ODB, M. Evans, Rishard Matthews, D. Adams

TE: M. Bennet, Gates (bye)

D/ST: Rams (vs Chi), Eagles (vs Mia)

K: McManus

​Current RB's are trash, gotta make it up with my WR's.

ODB vs NE

Evans vs Dal

Matthews @Phi

D. Adams vs Det ​​​​

number three behind james jones and before that game, hes either been hurt or non-productive playing second fiddle to jones

He's been hurt all year. He's the number 2 WR. That will play out over the second half of the season. They got JJ back off the streets because of injury. I think if he's available grab him. Watch his targets to JJ's the second half. If healthy which so far has been a big if he will be the number #2.

Good call on dalton. I really thought he would have a good game against the Texans at home. Eifert didn't do him any favors

thanks. im benching him again. hes playing the cards while bortles is playing the titans. I think thats an easy choice. im also making a bold move and benching green for hurns cooper and mccoy.

Go dez and hurns. Romo is back so you know dez will benefit. You know I hate divisional games so go with philly

McFadden has a great matchup and with romo back, defense will be a little more honest. My backs currently are D. murray vs TB and miller vs Dallas. Probably best to sit Murray after what they did to mcfadden?

McFadden has a great matchup and with romo back, defense will be a little more honest. My backs currently are D. murray vs TB and miller vs Dallas. Probably best to sit Murray after what they did to mcfadden?

well with sanchez starting, murray will see a lot of 8 man boxes, but tampa is only ranked 12th against the run. also you have to think with romo back their not gonna give the ball to mcfadden 20+ times like hes been getting

Pick an RB, a WR, and a Flex between these players

I currently have

RB: J. Langford v. Denver

WR: L. Fitzgerald v. Cinnci

Flex: J. Starks @ Minnesota

But on my bench are:

J Forsett v. St. Louis

Micheal Floyd v. Cinnci

Brandon Lafell v. Buffalo

langford had a good game against the rams so Id go with forsett. vikings and broncos are good at stopping the run. I def like fitz vs the bengals and lafell should get extra targets since eldeman got hurt