Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam "Pacman" Jones

AndreRison

Just listened to LeBatard. They had Jones on, and he said when he first got paid, he spent a million dollars in one weekend. He bought a Bentley and a Ferrari. He also went on month long vacations around the world. The saddest part is the vacations cost a ton of money because he had huge groups of people leaching off him.

Back when he was getting in trouble, two people stuck by his side. His mom, and his current wife.

He's turned his life around, and now the commissioner has him talking to the rookies about the pitfalls of getting rich instantly.

I didn't hear the whole interview, but if you're interested, I believe they post their show in podcast form the day after it airs.

I'm just like his friends in regards to football. Really liked him out of college, wanted nothing to do with him as he got in trouble, and wished we were by his side when he got his act together.

I don't think he uses his PACMAN nickname anymore, probably because Mr. Jones wants to put his previous indiscretions behind him now. Adam seems like a decent guy though. 

I doubt I will listen to the interview though. Jones just isn't high on my totem pole of athletes I'm interested in even when he was at the zenith of his playing career. JMO.