project player more likely to make an impact ths year

CR91

40 members have voted

1. 1. which one

• adongo
    • swoope
    • neither makes the team
    • who cares

You need an "other" choice.  I think Swoope will probably make the team, if only on the practice squad, Adongo, I don't know but I don't think either will make an impact.

I agree, it takes a special player to make it from a non-football player to roster player/or player with significant playing time.  Playing time maybe but impact/significant playing time would be unlikely.

Other

I think Amarlo Herrera will make the team. Initially, he'll play special teams where he will shine.Eventually he'll get snaps on D and he'll be a solid rotational guy.

how is herrera a project player?

how is herrera a project player?

A 6th round pick is a project don't you think? At least not someone you'd expect to make an immediate impact.

I'm going to go with Celisar. I think there is more opportunity for someone on the backend. Varga could sneak in on Offense. Ballard is having hamstring issues already haven't made it to pads.

I don't think Swoope has a shot of making the 53 man Allen Fleener and Doyle barring injury. A numbers game for Adongo too. It will be tough both probably get to the PS.

A 6th round pick is a project don't you think? At least not someone you'd expect to make an immediate impact.

I'm going to go with Celisar. I think there is more opportunity for someone on the backend. Varga could sneak in on Offense. Ballard is having hamstring issues already haven't made it to pads.

I don't think Swoope has a shot of making the 53 man Allen Fleener and Doyle barring injury. A numbers game for Adongo too. It will be tough both probably get to the PS.

but adongo and swoope have never played football at any level. thats a real project

6th round pick. You don't expect much from a guy drafted that low. He's what Andrew Jackson was supposed to be. Developmental linebacker

hopefully less stupid. herrera did get reps with the first team today, but that was mostly because jackson and mumuba had a rest day

hopefully less stupid. herrera did get reps with the first team today, but that was mostly because jackson and mumuba had a rest day

Right. I think he could beat out Muamba for a roster spot though. I heard good things about him in rookie mini camp. The guy was one of the unsung heroes at Georgia.

Right. I think he could beat out Muamba for a roster spot though. I heard good things about him in rookie mini camp. The guy was one of the unsung heroes at Georgia.

I agree. Muamba looked a step slow to me last year. It could just be adjusting to the league. I can't wait to see these guys play.

Roster spots are getting tougher to come by

When do Preseason games start on NFL Network again? That's all I give a darn about right now. I just wanna get in the football frame of mind again. 

It's still too early for them to start showing up on my DirecTV grid, but the NFL Network has been advertising that they'll show "all 65 games". I can't wait!