Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gregg Doyle: Super Bowl or bust for Indy

RockThatBlue

I totally disagree with the "super bowl or bust" analogy here. Yes they progressed to the AFC championship game and have made steps forward each year but every year is different. There is a salary cap with a minimum that has to be reached and cant be over spent on? All 32 teams spent money on FA`s and current players on roster. This isn`t MLB. How the Colts spent has yet to be determined, but looks like they upgraded at key spots with youth and veteran players. So has everybody else? To put that kind of pressure, super bowl or bust, on a team because of past success, it is unfair, contrary to this article. A disappointment yes, but 31 teams will be disappointed at the end of the year.     

That's a huge discredit to the rest of the team.. Luck helps a bit but lets not overglorify the guy, especially with his previous playoff performances. Manusky is the ONLY one I can put a flier on with being on the hot-seat.

Without luck I would agree we wouldn't be as good but it is nothing like it was with Peyton. I agree here with you colts are better overall. And pagano is still only 4 years old as a HC. Maybe he will get better too...?