Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tomorrow is the last Sunday without football til the super bowl

RockThatBlue

Tough division to win with the Packers there, but they could push for a wild card between Bridgewater having some experience and AP being back.

I agree. If they even have a halfway decent pass game to go along with AP they can do some damage. The vikings appear to have a bright future.

Vikings will make some noise this year IMO. Especially if Bridgewater keeps progressing.

Tough division to win with the Packers there, but they could push for a wild card between Bridgewater having some experience and AP being back.

I agree. If they even have a halfway decent pass game to go along with AP they can do some damage. The vikings appear to have a bright future.

Thanks! We are optimistic. It is the defense that I am most excited about. Also, most of the rookies in this year's draft are looking really good, especially Kendricks, 20-yr-old DE Danielle Hunter, TE MyCole Pruitt and WR Stefon Diggs. OT/G Tyrus Thompson is also impressing the coaches and reporters. Trae Waynes is struggling a bit.

LT Matt Kalil has not improved in pass protection. I worry he will get Bridgewater hurt. Hopefully that won't happen.

Coach Zimmer will turn that defense around quickly & Norv Turner is a darn good OC. AP & Bridgewater are gonna be a force to be reckoned with this season. I'll be watching the purple people eaters this year too. 

It cannot come soon enough. We have something really special coming together this year. So tired of all the talk being about Brady and his balls. Time to talk actual, live football. 

I do enjoy people who are skilled at expressing themselves with double meanings ruksak. Keep it up. LOL!