Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/1/2015

TKnight24

The wait is FINALLY over Colts fans! :cheer::Cry:

It's back to football. Players are arriving, and some are making pretty solid entrances

#colts report for camp this morning. Can't wait to talk with Reggie. Or Peyton. Or . . . times are a changin'.

— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51)

August 1, 2015

Dwindling group. Only #colts who pre-date arrival of GM Grigson in '12: Robt Mathis, Anthony Castonzo, Adam Vinatieri, Joe Reitz, Pat McAfee

— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51)

August 1, 2015

A perfect morning for move-in day at #ColtsCamp. Players arriving all morning to Anderson University. Meetings today. 1st practice tomorrow

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 1, 2015

.@drm_12 with a custom bag and a pretty sweet ride. #ColtsCamp pic.twitter.com/mul7jVFUZm

— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts)

August 1, 2015

What is that he is standing/riding on?

T.Y. Hilton on his contract: “That’s between my agent and the Colts.” Hilton had a “Big Mac” backpack on b/c he’s “here to eat”, of course.

August 1, 2015

Colts offensive line coach Joe Gilbert says Joe Reitz will work at tackle #ColtsCamp http://t.co/3RnbptjI5F

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 1, 2015

Its an IO Hawk..very Expensive, new thing everyone with a good amount of extra money is buying...price is like 1,499 ( obviously over 1,500 after tax)

It's cool, but it's not that cool.  At least not to someone that is paying for 3 kids going to college.

Its an IO Hawk..very Expensive, new thing everyone with a good amount of extra money is buying...price is like 1,499 ( obviously over 1,500 after tax)

The Mono Rover is the exact same thing for about $500.00  its on Amazon.

Edited by 21isSuperman

In typical Andrew Luck fashion, he's not worried about his contract stratus after Russell Wilson got his big pay day Friday

— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNFL)

August 1, 2015

Sounds like Vick Ballard is close, if not cleared. We won't get any official word today on injuries from what I'm told. Stay tuned.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

August 1, 2015

Hilton on Irsay saying they want to get a contract done: “Means they’ve got faith in me, they trust in me to be able to give me the money."

August 1, 2015

WR @drm_12 Donte Moncrief brought his $850 Skywalker to #ColtsCamp. Conserving steps for practice energy. #WTHRcolts pic.twitter.com/KzqqGfUc09

— Rich Nye (@TheSportsGuy13)

August 1, 2015

Can't wait to see your thread tomorrow when we got some action going on. Go colts!!

Oh it's definitely gonna be a good one. Practice tomorrow is around 2pm. So definitely will have my game face on delivering rapid updates as they come across my screen

Oh it's definitely gonna be a good one. Practice tomorrow is around 2pm. So definitely will have my game face on delivering rapid updates as they come across my screen

Don't get too worked TK. Remember, we're talking about practice...practice...practice....

Greg Manusky says team will wait for Robert Mathis to be 100 percent, not rush him back. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 1, 2015

Colts won't rush Robert Mathis back.   Will wait until he's 100%.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

This can't be!      I've seen a couple of 5 second video's of Mathis....   and he's going against air!

And he's proving the doubters wrong!       I know I've read that right here!      Proving the doubters wrong!!

Aren't 5 second video's conclusive proof that Robert is all the way back!!!

I just don't understand.......    

If you can't trust 5 second video's with Mathis going against air,  then what can you trust?!?             :facepalm: