Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwayne Allen: Essentials for Training Camp

TKnight24

Nice to see Dwayne joking around a little bit. I have high hopes for him this year & I pray he stays healthy. We will need him in mid to late November. Pulling for ya man. I'm expecting a breakout season for you too. 

Off topic: Do football players decompress doing anything other than golf? I'm not knocking Allen, but if it we me, golf is not my #1 stress reliever. It's last on my totem pole of leisurely activities. 

Cool. Whatever helps you relax & stay focused I'm fine with no problem. 

More of a logistics question, but do players bring their own gloves and cleats? I thought teams supplied them to the players

I'm sure some have their own. The generic ones the team give you can be quite uncomfortable to certain players

I was kinda surprised to, They have meals after each practice

I guess he is not a fan of the menu selection.  

I like Chipotle but I am not sure that would be my choice after a two a day in the hot sun.

I worked with a steeler CBs dad once and he said that alot of stuff the players them self had to provide shoulder pads cleats and so on.

More of a logistics question, but do players bring their own gloves and cleats? I thought teams supplied them to the players

I guess he is not a fan of the menu selection.  

I like Chipotle but I am not sure that would be my choice after a two a day in the hot sun.

Black beans, chicken, avocado, brown rice, tomato......seems alright

Huh? The players pretty much get what they request for. There isn't anything "generic" about what they get...

When I say "generic" I mean like just the regular team ones. Like Pittsburgh for example. Big Ben has these custom ones that look like Jordans, really don't look like cleats imo. But then someone else may have just team colored ones like just regular nikes or something

When I say "generic" I mean like just the regular team ones. Like Pittsburgh for example. Big Ben has these custom ones that look like Jordans, really don't look like cleats imo. But then someone else may have just team colored ones like just regular nikes or something

Who do you think supplied Roethlisberger with those cleats?

The team has shoe reps come in with about every shoe/cleat you can think of for the players to try out and the players choose which ones they want and then the team handles it from there..