Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks like we're losing week 6

trueblueblood

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't be the target here. It's Brady that was found cheating. The Colts should be upset with Brady, the cheater, and go after him as hard as they could. As a Colts fan, I am excited for this game. Imagine if you were a Colts player. I am sure they are all looking forward to getting hit after hit on Brady. I will enjoy watching it.

Why are you laughing? The only nonsense is your response.

Because I find this whole thing laughable. Brady's attitude through this whole process has been ridiculous and childish. I don't think any judge should grant him an injunction in what is such a clear cut case. Brady knew what was going on, period. The end.

And I certainly don't think Brady will "likely start the season."

Because I find this whole thing laughable. Brady's attitude through this whole process has been ridiculous and childish. I don't think any judge should grant him an injunction in what is such a clear cut case. Brady new what was going on, period. The end.

And I certainly don't think Brady will "likely start the season."

I have no doubt that a district judge -- likely Doty -- will issue an injunction against the NFL, with the result that Brady will be on the field in Week 1, and probably all season.

I have no doubt that a district judge -- likely Doty -- will issue an injunction against the NFL, with the result that Brady will be on the field in Week 1, and probably all season.

i heard someone saying if Brady's lawyer does his job he could tie it up in courts until Brady is retired.

i heard someone saying if Brady's lawyer does his job he could tie it up in courts until Brady is retired.

That's pretty * sad. Hopefully that's not the case.

Whether or not Brady comes out looking to obliterate and embarrass the Colts week 6 will not have any bearing on what actually happens in the game, Execution of game plans will. What are they going to do? Beat us by 30 again? It all amounts in losses whether its by 30+ or 3. If the Colts execute then we have every chance to make the game competitive and win.  A step in the right direction would be being able to run the ball well enough to where we don't put our defense (and they don't give up long drives) out on the field leaving them vulnerable to long drives where our D Line will wear down. Also our ILB's have to be able to make stops on the rb and stay in there gaps and tackle

So what!  This fear of the Patriots plays right into their fans and media hands,  Until they won last year by Seattle being stupid they haven't won ANYTHING since we beat them in 06'

I am glad he is playing, what better way to get over on them than to beat them with Brady!

I think this latest revelation,  about Brady destroying the phone and no telling the NFL about it for more than three months -- only helps the NFL.

I think it's possible  (50/50) that Brady wins....   but even if he does,  I think the dynamic has changed.   Brady destroying his phone I think covers the NFL politically and in the court of public opinion.

If Brady wins,  I think many fans will think Brady is guilty and only wins by either a technicality or by a judge prone to favor the players over the league.

I think the NFL and Goodell will be OK no matter what happens now. 

If I am Brady and I really want to stick it to the NFL (assuming he does have to sit out the first 4 games) then I would have a mysterious "illness" the week of the Colts games and deny the NFL the HUGE promotion and ratings this game between the pats and colts would likely bring...

Best way to hurt the NFL is in the pocket book. 

Probably not likely to happen either way...

We shouldn't be the target here. It's Brady that was found cheating. The Colts should be upset with Brady, the cheater, and go after him as hard as they could. As a Colts fan, I am excited for this game. Imagine if you were a Colts player. I am sure they are all looking forward to getting hit after hit on Brady. I will enjoy watching it.

I don't care if we lose in the regular as long as we win in the playoffs against them.

I think this latest revelation, about Brady destroying the phone and no telling the NFL about it for more than three months -- only helps the NFL.

I think it's possible (50/50) that Brady wins.... but even if he does, I think the dynamic has changed. Brady destroying his phone I think covers the NFL politically and in the court of public opinion.

If Brady wins, I think many fans will think Brady is guilty and only wins by either a technicality or by a judge prone to favor the players over the league.

I think the NFL and Goodell will be OK no matter what happens now.

There's no doubt that the damage to Brady's image has been done and there's no undoing that, no matter the outcome of the case (if there is one). As you said, in the court of public opinion he's unequivocally guilty.

If I am Brady and I really want to stick it to the NFL (assuming he does have to sit out the first 4 games) then I would have a mysterious "illness" the week of the Colts games and deny the NFL the HUGE promotion and ratings this game between the pats and colts would likely bring...

Best way to hurt the NFL is in the pocket book.

Probably not likely to happen either way...

Yeah, probably not, like I'm probably not going to walk on the moon this decade.

Tom brady's first game back, against the team that caused him to be suspended... not looking good for us.

Also, we could be 5-0 by the time we play :flyingelvis: if we play to the potential we have on this team so losing to the Pats won't be that bad if indeed we are 5-0

Threads like this is why teams historically worse than us,(CLE, OAK) have a more legitimate fan base. My thoughts are simple on this band wagon thread.........the Lombardi Trophy has NEVER been won in Week 6. I know of a team that went undefeated all year, but didnt win the Trophy. And just like someone else said, T Brady Isn't why we haven't beat them yet, so how would beating them without Brady do us any good.

There's no doubt that the damage to Brady's image has been done and there's no undoing that, no matter the outcome of the case (if there is one). As you said, in the court of public opinion he's unequivocally guilty.

Either way, I hope his lawyer wins the stay. I want them at full power when they come to Indy.

No excuses when we whip their assets.

He wont be as mad as we'll be from the way they've embarrassed us the last few times we've played them. This is the year we become the alpha dogs in the league. We'll get them this year. We have the best offense in the NFL and they are much weaker in their secondary. Not to mention we have a run game now. Our defense will be somewhat better too. I hate Brady and the Pats. Its gonna be awesome when we beat them.

He wont be as mad as we'll be from the way they've embarrassed us the last few times we've played them. This is the year we become the alpha dogs in the league. We'll get them this year. We have the best offense in the NFL and they are much weaker in their secondary. Not to mention we have a run game now. Our defense will be somewhat better too. I hate Brady and the Pats. Its gonna be awesome when we beat them.

We hope to have a running game now*

Brady is not the reason we've been losing those games.

I agree, he didn't play all world vs the Colts.  Last year he played pretty pedestrian vs the Colts and the D only combined for 1 sack the two times they played the Pats last year.  5 TDs and 3 INTs in two blowouts, shows the Colts have had many other things to worry about than Tom. 

19 01/11 videoicon.gif IND W   43-22 1 1 13 25 52.0 198 7.9 0 0 2 13 78.4 1 -1 -1.0 0 1 0

11 11/16 @ IND W   42-20 1 1 19 30 63.3 257 8.6 2 2 0 0 85.0 2 -2 -1.0 0  

20 01/18 IND W   45-7 1 1 23 35 65.7 226 6.5 3 1 1 6 100.4 3 13 4.3 0 -- --

Very pedestrian, that being said I guess he didn't really have to put up all world #s to still help the Patriots blow the Colts out which is pretty scary.   I imagine if the Colts managed to hold their running game to under 100 yards, Brady would go crazy for 400+ yards.  :puke: