Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T Rich

dw49

Hey... looking for a Trent Richardson thread ?  Here ya go...

Tice: Trent Richardson has 'lost some weight'

7462.jpg

According to Raiders OL coach Mike Tice, Trent Richardson shed weight this offseason, which helped some of his quickness to return.

We've been pining for T-Rich to shed weight for years. It sounds like he's finally done so, and according to Tice it showed during the offseason program. "I thought the young man out of Alabama came on," said Tice. "He lost some weight, his quickness came around." Richardson is battling Roy Helu and Latavius Murray for snaps in Oakland's backfield. In all likelihood, Murray will be the Week 1 starter with Helu playing on passing downs.
Source: raiders.com 
Jul 5 - 3:37 PM

I'll be so mad if he goes out there and finally lives up to his expectations. I keep thinking how if we hadn't made that dumb trade we'd be one piece closer and a little better overall. We could've drafted Joel Bitonio and have a monster O-Line if not for that trade.

I'll be so mad if he goes out there and finally lives up to his expectations. I keep thinking how if we hadn't made that dumb trade we'd be one piece closer and a little better overall. We could've drafted Joel Bitonio and have a monster O-Line if not for that trade.

Nah, we'd have just taken another WR...

Hahaha too soon?

Hey... looking for a Trent Richardson thread ?  Here ya go...

Tice: Trent Richardson has 'lost some weight'

7462.jpg

According to Raiders OL coach Mike Tice, Trent Richardson shed weight this offseason, which helped some of his quickness to return.

We've been pining for T-Rich to shed weight for years. It sounds like he's finally done so, and according to Tice it showed during the offseason program. "I thought the young man out of Alabama came on," said Tice. "He lost some weight, his quickness came around." Richardson is battling Roy Helu and Latavius Murray for snaps in Oakland's backfield. In all likelihood, Murray will be the Week 1 starter with Helu playing on passing downs.
Source: raiders.com 
Jul 5 - 3:37 PM

He could end up doing very well in Oakland.

Well maybe he will get traded to the pats to play QB for the first four games. Would serve both the pats and t-rich right

*************************************************************************************************************

How is that gonna help his lack of vision?

Maybe he lost some weight from his fat face? Protruding jowls perhaps swelled to the point where he had no periphery?  He did seem to have a rather large head while he was here. 

How is that gonna help his lack of vision?

Beat me to it.  I was thinking unless the weight loss came fro a diet of carrots, and they made his ability to see a hole to run through, it won't help. TRich never had a talent issue, it was his vision of a bat that hampered him in the NFL.

Beat me to it.  I was thinking unless the weight loss came fro a diet of carrots, and they made his ability to see a hole to run through, it won't help. TRich never had a talent issue, it was his vision of a bat that hampered him in the NFL.

I had no idea he had poor eye sight... I thought lack of vision meant the inability to predict where the hole will develop and set yourself up to hit that hole at the perfect time.

I had no idea he had poor eye sight... I thought lack of vision meant the inability to predict where the hole will develop and set yourself up to hit that hole at the perfect time.

He cannot predict nor, apparently, see the hole.  Even if he doesn't need reading glasses for books, he does for developing football plays.  (Yes, it is metaphorical, but who knows? Maybe he really does have real vision issues as well...  either way the poor results are the same).

wish you luck trent. I was hoping you would excel for us and be a key part to our offense for years to come, however fate chose a different course and that happens in life

I wish him well also.

It wasn't his fault the Browns chose him #3 overall AND THEN it wasn't his fault Griggs wasted a #1 pick on him.

I wish him well also.

It wasn't his fault the Browns chose him #3 overall AND THEN it wasn't his fault Griggs wasted a #1 pick on him.

But it is his fault he said he'd be the next Marshawn Lynche.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/3/13/8205923/2015-nfl-trade-rumors-cordarrellle-patterson-trent-richardson

I don't wish him well at all. In fact, I hope he breaks his leg so this cocky * can shut his mouth and watch games from the couch where he belongs.

I will laugh if T Rich becomes a star in Oakland. Is there such a thing?

I don't know why so many are picking on him. Just because Indy wasted a first round draft pick to get him and it didn't work out......at least he is no longer with the Colts. That's a good thing.