Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who's going to Training Camp 2015?

When? I went fairly late last year and they were allowing it.

I went twice. The year before last they allowed lawn chairs all they way across. When I went both time last year they only allowed lawn chairs in a certain section.

Also be careful and don't bring the covers to the lawn chairs. They will make you take them back to your car.

I went twice. The year before last they allowed lawn chairs all they way across. When I went both time last year they only allowed lawn chairs in a certain section.

Also be careful and don't bring the covers to the lawn chairs. They will make you take them back to your car.

Oh you;re right I misread it. They didn't allow them in front of the bleachers but everywhere else was fair game.

Oh you;re right I misread it. They didn't allow them in front of the bleachers but everywhere else was fair game.

No problem! Have you brought a lawn chair before? I feel like I couldn't be able to see over the little sideline things they set up.

Will be going. Went last year, my dad and boys loved it. Just dread the drive from NC. Boys have some more autographs to get.They were fortunate to get Lucks last year. Many board members were very helpful in pointing me in the right direction for the experience. Really appreciated that! Even if we don't always agree on this board, we still have some class act members!

I live in North Carolina with about a 12 hour drive . Was thinking about taking my 8 year old daughter. Do you guys think she would enjoy it ? She loves watching football and knows the players I was just wondering if it was enough action to keep her focused.

I live in North Carolina with about a 12 hour drive . Was thinking about taking my 8 year old daughter. Do you guys think she would enjoy it ? She loves watching football and knows the players I was just wondering if it was enough action to keep her focused.

Depends on the day to tell you the truth. The best days are the scrimmage days in my opinion. They have the most action. I see a lot of restless kids there when I go though.

In my opinion having been 8 years old once if I was taken to a Colts TC practice I would not have enjoyed it, Plenty of people show up and there are places for you to get a hotdog and a coke along with whats called Colts City where you can get various other Colts items and memorobilia but really not even alot of action goes on even during the padded practices, They usually stick to the far end of the field when they do there 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 drills, I find it interesting now but thats even dying down for me a bit, Its an interesting experience to go for the first time however I'd say but I cant imagine most 8 year olds would be able to enjoy it for long if at all and certainly not the full three hours...Though of course there are exceptions to almost every rule

Trying too figure out date too go this year. Last year a buddy and I went on a Wednesday and it doesn't look like that'll happen this year because of work. So it's looking like the first friday,second Monday or second friday (wich is the last I beleive?). I can't remember if they do it on Saturdays and if it'd even be worth going too since it's so packed?

No I haven't brought one yet but the advantage is easier access to autographs after practice.

Or just stand at the fence.  It was my first time last year and thats where we stood.  Didn't know where the players went to sign autographs, but they all just walked right up to me lol. 

Or just stand at the fence. It was my first time last year and thats where we stood. Didn't know where the players went to sign autographs, but they all just walked right up to me lol.

When I went the fence was filled with people that sat in the lawn chairs

When I went the fence was filled with people that sat in the lawn chairs

That's why you gotta get there early!  I was about the 300th person through the gate last year, and we did a quick walk passing people.  But yes, the fence does fill up rather quickly.