Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Forum ESPN PPR Leauge

So in case you guys have not checked.  The draft positions have been randomized already.   If you would like i can turn on Draft Pick Trading, not sure how popular that really is. 

Here are the current positions:

1.  Team Dahl

2. Go Pack Go

3. 12isthenew18 OR bap03Colts (neither have joined yet and will be determine by who joins last)

4. Team IndyD4U

5. Team Coltman51

6. Team Hulce

7. Philip my balls to 12.5 PSI

8. Luck Be A Lady

9. 12isthenew18 OR bap03Colts (whoever joins first)

10. Indy Bluefire

I haven't used the draft mode either,  would think that it would be a little hard ,  not a lot of time between pics for trades. I would just leave it off.

I haven't used the draft mode either,  would think that it would be a little hard ,  not a lot of time between pics for trades. I would just leave it off.

I run a league in ESPN,  under the league manager tools,  in the draft settings it show either set manually by league manager OR randomized an hour before the draft.   I don't use a PPR league though so it may be different there.   I am still good either way you decide to go,  let it set as it is or reset.   Always the luck of the draw.

Bob

I run a league in ESPN, under the league manager tools, in the draft settings it show either set manually by league manager OR randomized an hour before the draft. I don't use a PPR league though so it may be different there. I am still good either way you decide to go, let it set as it is or reset. Always the luck of the draw.

Bob

There is also a randomize during draft creation. That's the one I chose so we can see what we have before the draft. But I think they're talking about the trade draft picks option

Updated the League Manager Note to display the draft order so you do not have to keep switching back to this site if you cannot find it on ESPN.  Should be displayed at the top of the League Home page.

However, if you go to your "My Team" roster tab, there is an easily missed section just above your roster and below the banner for the Draft countdown.  It says "Your Draft Picks", to the right is a + sign that you can drop it down and see the position and number of all your picks.

I emailed the league on some new ideas and possible settings.  Most you all may not like or want to implement now, but could be a possibility for next year.  Some could be implemented now however.  Check them out and discuss here!

if you need someone direly late i'll join. 

ppr=antonio brown

I'll do it.

Im up for it

I'm in

If you are still in need of someone to fill the roster,  let me know.  Have done ESPN league before.

I'll join if you need another guy

Just in case you guys don't check your Fantasy email very often, I sent a league email out yesterday asking questions about league settings.  Check it out and let me know what you think, if you already have, don't worry about it.  thanks.

:wall: I'll trade the last pick for the first pick.

So in case you guys have not checked.  The draft positions have been randomized already.   If you would like i can turn on Draft Pick Trading, not sure how popular that really is. 

1.  Team Dahl

2. Go Pack Go

3. 12isthenew18 OR bap03Colts (neither have joined yet and will be determine by who joins last)

4. Team IndyD4U

5. Team Coltman51

6. Team Hulce

8. Luck Be A Lady

10. Indy Bluefire

I joined already

1.  Team Dahl

2. Go Pack Go

4. Team IndyD4U

5. Team Coltman51

6. Team Hulce

8. Luck Be A Lady

10. Indy Bluefire

I joined i says I did as mike strahan's tooth gap

Idk about you guys but I'm stoked for tomorrow.

In other news, I did not get enough responses back about the rule changes. All rules will remain as they are.

Ready for tomorrow as well.  rules something to look into for next year maybe,  sorry didn't get enough responses