Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else watch the Cleveland game on NFL Network?

Deano1818

Wow,  that was ugly

It was a road win.......  it counted

But

Luck had a very poor game

The OL had a very poor game (See #1)

The blocking was horrendous

I had forgotton how bad we looked in that game

(I couldnt bring myself to watch the Pittsburgh game   :) )

are you being sarcastic? Maybe he did have a good game, but just seeing him out there on the outside covering NFL receivers got me nervous. I'm glad he is no longer on the roster

No, not being sarcastic. He played reasonably well. Only gave up one catch on four targets, and had a pick. 

Saw it too. It just re-confirmed for me how special Hilton is. Didn't have a catch at the half, but feasted on Haden and Skrine in the 2nd half. And he scored the game winning TD, although it was Gordy's INT that ended the game.

Seriously though, what CB can shut down T.Y.? Haden played admirably but Hilton won that battle. He tore through the LOB already. And didn't he breast Talib both times we played the Broncos last season? Or did they have Harris on him?

I watched it, loved the grit our guys showed in the 4th quarter. Just goes to show, even when Luck's having an off-day (or an all-out terrible game), it still only takes 2 or 3 plays with this potent of an offense to hit a defense where it hurts, and steal a victory on the road.

I see Buffalo in week 1, and for that matter the Jets the following week, posing similar challenges that the Browns did in this game. Hopefully o-line play, and subsequently the run game, are improved enough to keep these great defenses honest so they can't just pin their ears back and come after Luck.

It seems NFL Network always chooses to replay the Colts either losing or having a bad game.

I've been waiting to see a replay of our game against Baltimore but they never play it.

I traveled out there from Cali for that game. 30 yard line. It was intense towards the end.

I don't know what it was about that game, but it was actually one of my favorite games of the season.

Watching a game like that is way more intense and entertaining than watching a 44-10 blowout over the Jags or Titans. They had to fight for every yard they gained and every point that they scored in that one.

Saw it too. It just re-confirmed for me how special Hilton is. Didn't have a catch at the half, but feasted on Haden and Skrine in the 2nd half. And he scored the game winning TD, although it was Gordy's INT that ended the game.

Seriously though, what CB can shut down T.Y.? Haden played admirably but Hilton won that battle. He tore through the LOB already. And didn't he breast Talib both times we played the Broncos last season? Or did they have Harris on him?

Kyle Arrington with safety help

Darelle Revis

Just goes to show that it only takes 1 or 2 mistakes and TY can hurt you bad, even if you shut him down for an entire half, or even 3 quarters. You basically have to be completely flawless against him. It's also a testament to how impressive New England's secondary played him in the AFCCG.