Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Live Practice Stream

Shepman

So you guys are telling me, you can watch TV over the internets?  When did this happen?  lmao in all honesty though I didn't know you could watch practice.  It would be greatly appreciated if could somebody point me in the direction of the link for future reference!

NFL network or ESPN for TC probably. Don't remember if they live stream training camp on the app or not. Could be wrong

I think they do have live streams for TC, I just don't remember how often. But I swear I remember watching a stream of it last year, guess we will see. I might be misremembering it.

So you guys are telling me, you can watch TV over the internets? When did this happen? lmao in all honesty though I didn't know you could watch practice. It would be greatly appreciated if could somebody point me in the direction of the link for future reference!

If you have a smartphone download the colts app. They are streamed right to the app.

Yep. Either watch on Colts.com/live or on the Colts Mobile App.

During the season we had live practices on Thursday's. 

We should have some sort of a live stream for 20 minutes or so at next week's open mini-camp practice. I would expect something similar at Training Camp.

We should have some sort of a live stream for 20 minutes or so at next week's open mini-camp practice. I would expect something similar at Training Camp.

Thanks Kevin. The information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the post! 

Sorry, it ended like 10 minutes after my post. You didn't miss anything. They were still just stretching when the stream ended.

ok thanks :)  Too bad they didn't stream longer, would have been nice to see some of it !!

I tried watching it, but all i got was a notification that live stream is only available for those inside LOS... It said i had to connect to Colts-LOS wifi, to confirm that i'm at the stadium..

Great job, and an even greater idea, to live stream only for those who are actually at the stadium and can watch the practice in person.

I tried watching it, but all i got was a notification that live stream is only available for those inside LOS... It said i had to connect to Colts-LOS wifi, to confirm that i'm at the stadium..

Great job, and an even greater idea, to live stream only for those who are actually at the stadium and can watch the practice in person.

Sorry about that problem.

That shouldn't have been the case at all. We will look at that problem before Training Camp.