Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Phillip Dorsett confirms he'll be #15 this year

TKnight24

Agreed, I like the 16 on colts players for whatever reason. I figured he was going too take 11 as I beleive it's available now, if not that then I bet duron takes it or 14 just a feeling though

vincent brown is wearing 14

Thank God!   

I've been losing so much sleep over this.....      15 or 16?     16 or 15?     Which number will Dorsett wear?

The fate of the Colts' entire season rests in the balance!     We must know and we must know for sure!!

And now......    it is settled.       So let it be written!     So let it be done!        :thmup:

Thank God!   

I've been losing so much sleep over this.....      15 or 16?     16 or 15?     Which number will Dorsett wear?

The fate of the Colts' entire season rests in the balance!     We must know and we must know for sure!!

And now......    it is settled.       So let it be written!     So let it be done!        :thmup:

The bolded sentence made me laugh NCF. I do love me some flamboyant sarcasm. No ill will intended toward TK24 at all BTW. I can just picture NCF saying that line with impeccable comedic timing that's all. 

So, go head and get your jerseys now. The number is confirmed

:coltslogo:

Good advice TK24. Thank you. Except the 1 time I finally broke down & bought a jersey, Irsay let Manning go & I don't wanna Jinx my Colts with bad karma so I won't be purchasing any more INDY jerseys as a sign of team loyalty & steadfast support.

New hats are cool, but I'm way to superstitious over jerseys now I'm afraid. 

I don't really like the recent trend in WRs taking numbers in the teens. Call me a traditionalist, but I always thought teen numbers belonged to QBs and WRs should always take #s 80-89.

Although, I'm not sure there any many 80 #s available.

88 & 87 should be off limits to :colts: players now

80 is Fleeener 83 Allen 81 Johnson 84 Doyle 85 Lankford 86 Swoope..... am I missing any?

88 & 87 should be off limits to :colts: players now

80 is Fleeener 83 Allen 81 Johnson 84 Doyle 85 Lankford 86 Swoope..... am I missing any?

Raymond Berry's 82 is retired, so I guess 89 is the only one available. I guess it makes more sense now, but WRs all over the league are trending towards taking/being given teen numbers.