Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where are they now? Ray Donaldson

indyagent17

I dont know if there is a post already about former players and where they are now but here is one

Ray Donaldson:

I met Ray around 2004 and became his insurance agent, He was a really nice guy and let me try on his super bowl ring he got with Dallas and it was something like a size 16-17!.  He really took a beating in his career and described in detail how players try to hurt others at the bottom of a pile. 

Since then he has coached several levels of football and is currently a high school coach and  still lives in the area

Here is a recent write up on Ray

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/the-dean/2013/07/18/all-time-indy-colts-center-ray-donaldson/2567095/blogs.indystar.com/coltsinsider

I dont know if there is a post already about former players and where they are now but here is one

Ray Donaldson:

I met Ray around 2004 and became his insurance agent, He was a really nice guy and let me try on his super bowl ring he got with Dallas and it was something like a size 16-17!.  He really took a beating in his career and described in detail how players try to hurt others at the bottom of a pile. 

Since then he has coached several levels of football and is currently a high school coach and  still lives in the area

Here is a recent write up on Ray

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/the-dean/2013/07/18/all-time-indy-colts-center-ray-donaldson/2567095/blogs.indystar.com/coltsinsider

What company do you work for? I'm an LSP for Allstate.

Cool story (both yours and the link) thanks for sharing.

In high school I played center, my freshman year was my first year on the line and as I was learning my coach told me if I wanted to learn how to play center I should watch Randy Cross and Ray Donaldson.  Then Monday before film review we would discuss what I learned and I learned a lot.