Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

dorsett and moncrief are the future of the colts

CR91

Aside from Gore, AJ, Todd and Gosder, The entire Colts offense is the future with Castonzo being the elderstatesman. Thats why I laughed when people went nuts over the Dorsett pick. We've got youth on top of youth and its going to last Andrew Luck throughout the entirety of his stay in Indy.

:sigh:

I'm out..... it's been real. See yall preseason

This is getting dumb seriously 5 threads over 2 people who not even stars on the team :facepalm:

I've been the main participant in this, and I agree, its getting out of control.

I was a lurker on these forums for a long time, and I noticed there seemed to be a shortage of actual discussion. I've created many threads since I started my account, some fairly controversial and against the grain. I've been called a troll, a joke, a clown and worse. But I accomplished what I set out to do...to create discussion in these forums.

People don't have to agree with me, thats fine, but my points have been more than fair. I don't know if people take exception to my points or my matter of fact tone in trying to get my points across.

Since I've been here I've argued Dorsett was a good pick, Martavis Bryant had a better rookie season than Moncrief and that Drew Brees is as good or better than Luck. I dont think these are outlandish point of views.

We don't need 4 or 5 threads discussing this. Maybe we didn't even need one. However, I dont think its outlandish to say expectations for Dorsett are higher than expectations for Moncrief. As far as whos more productive in 2015, thats anybodies guess and is based solely on speculaton at this point.

Have a good day, sirs.

since we have threads about each other will do better, I decide to put it into perspective and remind everyone this isnt a competition 

It's always a competition. It would be silly to think that those receivers dont want to be receiving the ball as much as possible. Yeah there is a team first attitude, which I hope is legit, but secretly every WR wants the ball thrown to them every down.

Without competition, no one gets better either.

It's always a competition. It would be silly to think that those receivers dont want to be receiving the ball as much as possible. Yeah there is a team first attitude, which I hope is legit, but secretly every WR wants the ball thrown to them every down.

Without competition, no one gets better either.

Exactly. This is football, there is always competition. This time of year is our guys competing against each other. This is true for any and all positions, not just WR. If by some miracle Bryan Bennett is out performing Andrew Luck in the offseason, I would expect to see Bennett out there opening day and Andrew sitting on the bench.

This is football, it doesnt matter where you come from, or how good youve been, theres always going to be a professional behind you gunning to take your job.

Exactly. This is football, there is always competition. This time of year is our guys competing against each other. This is true for any and all positions, not just WR. If by some miracle Bryan Bennett is out performing Andrew Luck in the offseason, I would expect to see Bennett out there opening day and Andrew sitting on the bench.

This is football, it doesnt matter where you come from, or how good youve been, theres always going to be a professional behind you gunning to take your job.

wut

Don't forget about TY. TY Hilton, Phillip Dorsett, Donte Moncrief, and Duron Carter are the future of the Colts. Moncrief will be Julio Jones esk. Dorsett - Desean Jackson esk, and TY will be. Well TY.

esque

not "esk" 

lol

And I'm not sure why this board seems ready to give up on TY just because we now have another small, speedy WR. He's the only WR we have that's proven anything on this team. And I'm one of the few that actually liked the Dorsett pick...

:sigh:

I'm out..... it's been real. See yall preseason

This is getting dumb seriously 5 threads over 2 people who not even stars on the team :facepalm:

I wouldn't go anywhere just yet....

Next week is the first mandatory mini-camp....    June 9-11.

THEN, the players get about 6-7 weeks off....

THEN,  you can join them on vacation from this website!!

But not until then!

See you next week!          :thmup:

I wouldn't go anywhere just yet....

Next week is the first mandatory mini-camp.... June 9-11.

THEN, the players get about 6-7 weeks off....

THEN, you can join them on vacation from this website!!

But not until then!

See you next week! :thmup:

I made a commitment to get info from MC to those who don't have access to twitter and such. Those who use this forum as their one and only source of colts info so I will be on next week regardless of how many pointless threads get created