Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

hypothetical ty trade

Coltivated

I love ty don't get me wrong. But let's say dorsett turns out to be a stud. Moncrief progresses and carter is a great to decent number 2. Tod Gurley sits a couple games and comes on strong. Straight up player for player what did you think

I love ty don't get me wrong. But let's say dorsett turns out to be a stud. Moncrief progresses and carter is a great to decent number 2. Tod Gurley sits a couple games and comes on strong. Straight up player for player what did you think

RB have very short Career's so no absolutely not. TY is much more of a Dynamic player. 

Luck can make wr's better more so than he can a rb. Much like Peyton did

I agree with you there but I feel that grigson wants to have Hilton, Moncrief, and Dorsett for the future at WR. One of our TEs are expendable though. If we could get good value for Allen or Fleener I'd be in support of trading one of them.

Stop with these TY trades. He is an extraordinary player and a great teammate. To see fans makiny trades involving him is questionable. If he leaves next year so be it; he will do what is best for him and good luck to him, if he stays, even better. We have one whole year basically to think about this.

See that Red X at the top right of your computer screen? Click it, log out your computer, then throw your computer in your nearest body of water and never browse this site again

Thank You

:scorebad:

Trade Hilton? You must be losing it

Bad

Your right i guess when we have stud wr's sitting on the bench kenny britt will lead the rams to the playoffs

Worse

Worst

There is no chance this happens.

To be honest from all the speedsters, like Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace type, Ty Hilton is a better overall player. He can run the whole route tree, and makes some jump ball plays like the one against Texans.

NO! And I didnt even read the OP.

Why do people want to dump T.Y. just because we have Dorsett? Why cant we just have a buffet of weapons for Andrew to feast on defenses with? I dont get it, at all.

Welcome to the Colts Forum. Tis a silly place.

not really.

trade has zero chance of happening though.

So you mean to tell me that you don't think that TY Hilton is a more Dynamic player than Gurley? Gurley is unproven in the NFL. there arent really much Dynamic Backs these days. IMO the only three Dynamic RB's in the NFL are Adrian Peterson, Shady McCoy and Jamall Charles. Other than that. everyone else is pretty much serviceable or above average.

not really.

trade has zero chance of happening though.

TY is a MUCH more dynamic NFL player considering TG has never played in the NFL. 

People seem to think Gurley and his torn ACL will be the next best thing since sliced bread.  I don't see it.   

So you mean to tell me that you don't think that TY Hilton is a more Dynamic player than Gurley? Gurley is unproven in the NFL. there arent really much Dynamic Backs these days. IMO the only three Dynamic RB's in the NFL are Adrian Peterson, Shady McCoy and Jamall Charles. Other than that. everyone else is pretty much serviceable or above average.

Do you even Marshawn Lynch and Le'Veon Bell?

And to say "everyone else is pretty much serviceable or above average" is hyperbolic nonsense.

Do you even Marshawn Lynch and Le'Veon Bell?

And to say "everyone else is pretty much serviceable or above average" is hyperbolic nonsense.

Forgot about those Two, How exactly is my statement hyperbolic nonsense? Are those guys not considered Elite? is every starting RB in the NFL an Elite back? No they aren't everyone else false under the category of serviceable or above average. 

Forgot about those Two, How exactly is my statement hyperbolic nonsense? Are those guys not considered Elite? is every starting RB in the NFL an Elite back? No they aren't everyone else false under the category of serviceable or above average.

Nonsense. Matt Forte, Eddie Lacy, Frank Gore, Arian Foster, DeMarco Murray, etc. are more than just "above average" guys.

I like the sound of having a 2nd TY Hilton to help burn the opposing secondary. I think with having TY Hilton and Dorsett, there will be so much speed on the field for the tough teams to keep up.

And having Luck and the set of legs he has also helps extend plays. Teams are going to have a crazy time covering the speed of all these guys.

Nonsense. Matt Forte, Eddie Lacy, Frank Gore, Arian Foster, DeMarco Murray, etc. are more than just "above average" guys.

Frank Gore, Forte and Maybe possibly Murray i will put in the category of Elite. Foster imo is above average i dont consider him Elite. Lacy too early to crown him Elite he only has 2 seasons in the back . 

Frank Gore, Forte and Maybe possibly Murray i will put in the category of Elite. Foster imo is above average i dont consider him Elite. Lacy too early to crown him Elite he only has 2 seasons in the back . 

I'm not evening saying they're all necessarily "elite", but they're certainly better than "above average".

I think you have missed the point. Those players arent "just serviceable"

If this was true the Colts would not have made sure they kept two future Hall of Fame of WRs for much of Peyton's career in Marvin and Reggie.  Yes a great QB can make WRs look better than they are but there is a limit on that. 

TY is a MUCH more dynamic NFL player considering TG has never played in the NFL. 

its unfair to hold  that against him.  he could also come out and be the next walter peyton.  gurley had a better college career than ty did as well.  how do you know that wont translate to the next level for him?  you can say " i dont see it"  all you want but i can counter by saying " i do see it"

he wouldnt be the only guy to recover from a college acl tear