Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everyone's Favorite FA and Draft Pick

Man I really love all our FA: Cole, Johnson, Herreman, Irving, Gore, Langford, Lowery all these guys are starters that's a very solid FA pickup year.

Really like our draft also but wish we could have got a big nasty run stopper... I'm going to say Smith and Anderson.

Don't know much about our UDFA besides Hodges and Vitabile so we will see.

Defense:

Free Agent Langford

Draft Pick Anderson

UDFA. Hodges

Think Hodges probably ends up on the PS but could develop into a player. Langford is really going to help DL as should Anderson. I think when we keep our LB's clean that groups a lot better than they get credit for. I love the addition of Irving as well.

Offense:

Free Agent: Gore

Draft Pick: Dorsett

UDFA: Bennett

Gore should give the running game some teeth. Dorsett is going to be special. I think Bennett can play maybe he makes the PS we end up getting something down the road for him. It's going to be tough to make this side of the ball as an UDFA especially since we didn't bring in anything on the OL. That's a head scratcher for me.

FA:  A. Johnson, followed closely by D. Lowery

UDFA: J. Sylvestre, followed by Z. Hodges

Draft: I love our first four picks, but I'll say P. Dorsett, followed by D. Smith.  (Looking forward to H. Anderson and C. Geathers as well, but I think they'll be in development as rookies and won't get too much PT, particularly Geathers.)