Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

P. Manning to be guest tonight on Letterman (last show)

Yehoodi

Wow, Dave Letterman's last show, where did the time go ? All the old guys are gone, Jack Paar, Ed Sullivan, Johnny Carson, Leno, and now Dave. Another end of an era. I like Peyton on the last show. Maybe he can throw a pass off a skyscraper, or something.

Dave seemed very surprised to see him

I thought the same thing Mark. I said to my husband, is it just me or did Dave seem the most surprised (and excited) by Peytons appearance. He seemed very pleased.

Two of my favorite people and I have met both in person.

Peyton at outside Dave letterman's show.

Dave at a star bucks queue.

Will never forget those days.

I haven't met Dave or Peyton, but I did meet Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies ! Anyway, Letterman fans were apparently dumpster diving outside the Ed Sullivan theatre in New York, for pieces of the set that was being thrown away.

What a great venue that theatre is. Besides Letterman being on stage, you had Elvis, the Beatles, Buddy Holly, the Rolling Stones, Doors, Supremes, Bob Dylan, and countless others. A lot of history on that stage !

I haven't met Dave or Peyton, but I did meet Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies ! Anyway, Letterman fans were apparently dumpster diving outside the Ed Sullivan theatre in New York, for pieces of the set that was being thrown away.

What a great venue that theatre is. Besides Letterman being on stage, you had Elvis, the Beatles, Buddy Holly, the Rolling Stones, Doors, Supremes, Bob Dylan, and countless others. A lot of history on that stage !

It is indeed. I lived a block away from it and I never took it for granted. Awesome place.