Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Tannehill Got 96 mil, and Wilson will get more...What will Luck get

Freeupfreeney

It will be very cheap in comparison to MLB type deals for their highest paid athletes. As for football...he will be the highest paid player...no doubt. I don't know when Aaron Rodgers may get a new deal but until then it will be. I do think it will be around 23-25 million per season imo. Luck isn't the same marketable player that I would say an Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning or Drew Brees is. Kinda dorky and I'm not sure if he translates to TV commercials etc. He will make most his money on the field.

I'm wondering if Tom Brady is regretting giving up money considering how the Pats are kinda giving up on this deflate thing...kinda leaving him out to dry by not fighting it.

Luck isn't the same marketable player that I would say an Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning or Drew Brees is. Kinda dorky and I'm not sure if he translates to TV commercials etc. He will make most his money on the field.

I am not sure about that. Goofy, quirky and "kinda dorky" is the trend of TV commercials now days. Look at Flo from the Geico commercials. Andrew Luck is about as low risk as it gets for a company spokesperson. He's not a gangbanger or someone who is going to bring controversy to their brand. He's wellspoken and a very smart guy. Luck can make a fortune in endorsements alone if he choses to.

I think his first couple years he chose to focus on football. Nows hes taking a few endorsements, Subway and DIRECTV and a few others. He's a marketable guy, much more than Jameis Winston or Blake Bortles, or even Brady or Big Ben.