Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe's League 2015

Well I won this week which is one more game then the stupid computer said I would win.

After the draft the NFL fantasy app thing E-mailed me and predicted that I would be last in the league and lose every game.

I may still be last in the league but I know I won't lose every game.

I feel like I'm going to struggle, it makes a big difference going up against people who actually bother past the draft to manage their team. 

Who did you go against.  I saw the score of the Vik vs 49ers game and though for sure i won.  Nope.  Torrey Smith you are benched.  Can't complain, i autodrafted.

Who did you go against.  I saw the score of the Vik vs 49ers game and though for sure i won.  Nope.  Torrey Smith you are benched.  Can't complain, i autodrafted.

So looks I sneaked my first win against you, can't think of a tighter matchup I've ever had. That AV miss really hurt you. 

On a side note DHB seems to be available... is anyone tempted :P?

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to do some trading. I thought maybe it would be easier to do it here.

Here is who I have that I am willing to part with:

Mike Wallace

Tavon Austin

Delanie Walker

Martellus Bennett

Marshawn Lynch

Andre Ellington

CJ Spiller

Chris Johnson

Antonio Andrews

Peyton Manning

I am looking for a receiver and a running back or 2.

I would like to do some trading. I thought maybe it would be easier to do it here.

Here is who I have that I am willing to part with:

Mike Wallace

Tavon Austin

Delanie Walker

Martellus Bennett

Marshawn Lynch

Andre Ellington

CJ Spiller

Chris Johnson

Antonio Andrews

Peyton Manning

I am looking for a receiver and a running back or 2.

I saw you offered up PM, I can't believe I'm turning the trade down to start Bortles instead... but then again I am 1-3 :(.

Honestly I've got Rustlersburger and Bryant, me drafting a player is a curse for them!

• 2 weeks later...

I tell you what, I hate FF sometimes. So far I've always been projected to win. Then my players take a dump it the opposing team just had some fluker have a great game. Getting real old.

These NFL projections are terrible.  I've seen them project players to score like 14 points when the thing clearly says they arn't playing in the next game.

It doesn't help when Rishard Matthews was projected 0 points for two weeks straight when he had his 100-yard games. NFL.com is really slacking in quite a few areas. I'm not impressed.

I never pay attention to the projected stats. They have blount getting 13 or so this week against the jets. Highly doubtful