Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts better be ready week 6. (merge)

Timo1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts need to be ready for week 1.

I'm not worried about then being ready week 1. I'm not even worried about then being ready for week 6. The Colts have been manhandled by the pats since Luck got there. This board will be calling for everyone's head if the Colts don't win in week 6. That game in week 6 could be for the number #1 seed or at least the number#2.

Because this year's Colts team is better than the ones the last three years.

Agreed. Andre Johnson, Trent Cole, Frank Gore, contract year for Hilton, another year for Luck and our vets, and the Pats defense is taking a nose-dive with the loss of so many vets and new players with the removal of Vince Wilfork, Darrelle Revis, and several other CB's.

Even with Brady back, it's hard not to think he will need time to adjust. Taking four weeks off and playing @ the Colts is huge.

That's what I'm thinking. They have no evidence against him. He's really being penalized for failing to turn over his cell phone. Which may be the smart move on his part.

To say there is no evidence is insane. The footballs had the air let out of them after the officials checked them, someone gave the order because equipment guys don't do that kind of stuff just for fun.

That will be Brady's 1st game back. He will be out for blood.

Brady's 4 games will not stick.  He will have a dream team to appeal this.  Deny, Deny, Deny  --- Isn't that why AROD still gets to play after lying to his fan base, his family, his friends, his employers, & his teammates?  I am losing respect for him the more I hear the groaning from his camp.  His agent is a piece of work.  I almost said something else.

Saw Billick on NFL Network.  He seems to think that, at 38, Brady losing 4 games - 1/4 of the season of playing time - and a month or so(depending on how they prepare in preseason) of first team reps is a pretty big deal.  If he serves it all, we might catch him at the right time.  He was pretty rusty to start 2014. 

To say there is no evidence is insane. The footballs had the air let out of them after the officials checked them, someone gave the order because equipment guys don't do that kind of stuff just for fun.

That's called circumstantial, it's a subjective conclusion, not evidence.

That's not to say Brady didn't do it, but it's surely not "insane" to say there's no real evidence. As I said, he's being punished for not cooperating. And he's smart in doing so. Cooperating may have cost him a year.

Did you read the reports, or are you just repeating gossip?

You all worry too much. Every team gives the SB champs their best game, every single team. And NE has an extra target now too on them.

Also, you all let Brady get in your head too much too. Why the heck should I be worried that pretty boy is going to be out for blood when HE IS THE GUILTY ONE. I am sick of hearing the Pats all these years having this major revenge crap when they are the ones who bring this on themselves to begin with. Hey if they want people to stop calling them cheaters and saying all this crap about them and wah wah wah.....THEN DON'T CHEAT. Don't break the rules. Easy, problem solved.

If anyone should be out for blood at home with the whole country watching it's THE COLTS. We along with other contending teams in the AFC are the ones who have been repeatedly screwed by the Patriots franchise.

That's called circumstantial, it's a subjective conclusion, not evidence.

That's not to say Brady didn't do it, but it's surely not "insane" to say there's no real evidence. As I said, he's being punished for not cooperating. And he's smart in doing so. Cooperating may have cost him a year.

Did you read the reports, or are you just repeating gossip?

Call it whatever you want, the balls were deflated. The only person that the inflation would dramatically effect is the quarterback.

You all worry too much. Every team gives the SB champs their best game, every single team. And NE has an extra target now too on them.

Also, you all let Brady get in your head too much too. Why the heck should I be worried that pretty boy is going to be out for blood when HE IS THE GUILTY ONE. I am sick of hearing the Pats all these years having this major revenge crap when they are the ones who bring this on themselves to begin with. Hey if they want people to stop calling them cheaters and saying all this crap about them and wah wah wah.....THEN DON'T CHEAT. Don't break the rules. Easy, problem solved.

If anyone should be out for blood at home with the whole country watching it's THE COLTS. We along with other contending teams in the AFC are the ones who have been repeatedly screwed by the Patriots franchise.

Yeah .. that story is really getting old now. It's an advantage to cheat because when you get called out , your players are so mad they just destroy everything in sight. Oh .. wow .. poor us. We have to face an angry NE team.  ZZZZZZZZZZ....