Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady suspended four games, Pats fined and docked two draft picks (Mega Merge)

BlueShoe

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 26, 2015 - Irrelevant, posts about suspended member
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 26, 2015 - Irrelevant, posts about suspended member

I was on Pats Planet to see what excuses the Pats fans were making and she was on there saying if Brady's suspension isn't overturned, that she wasn't watching for the season or something to that extent. Maybe she meant it lol.

It's crazy how a Patriots fan on a Patriots message board can only have 36 posts but thousands of posts on a Colts message board.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Superman, May 26, 2015 - discussing another poster/site
Hidden by Superman, May 26, 2015 - discussing another poster/site

They let you in the Patriots forum? It's been a while but when I tried to check it out they wouldn't let me in.

As a guest, I never made an account. Just read some posts on deflategate.

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 26, 2015 - posts about suspended member
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 26, 2015 - posts about suspended member

It's crazy how a Patriots fan on a Patriots message board can only have 36 posts but thousands of posts on a Colts message board.

Yep, she only had 24 at the time. Was very surprised at the post count.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, May 26, 2015 - discussing another poster/site
Hidden by Superman, May 26, 2015 - discussing another poster/site

As a guest, I never made an account. Just read some posts on deflategate.

OK, that makes sense I guess. I didn't want to make any comments just curious as to what kind of nonsense they were saying.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 27, 2015 - talking about another poster
Hidden by Nadine, May 27, 2015 - talking about another poster

Lol...I don't think Mouthfire can do math on what 8 games divided by 162 works out to compared to 4 games out of 16.

That and there's usually 4 other pitchers on a team that share responsibilities.

Technically, while it's common to have relief pitchers during a game, he lost his chance to start. And say most teams have around 5 pitchers that works out to 8 games missed out of a possible 32 (and some change) chances to start. While not exactly the same amount (due to relief time) it's not as far fetched as it may seem.

Also the pitcher faced it like a man unlike some people we've heard of. Had he run and hid behind his daddy he probably would have gotten quite a few more games.

That and there's usually 4 other pitchers on a team that share responsibilities.

Technically, while it's common to have relief pitchers during a game, he lost his chance to start. And say most teams have around 5 pitchers that works out to 8 games missed out of a possible 32 (and some change) chances to start. While not exactly the same amount (due to relief time) it's not as far fetched as it may seem.

Also the pitcher faced it like a man unlike some people we've heard of. Had he run and hid behind his daddy he probably would have gotten quite a few more games.

That last line is really funny. Who would you say looks like the bigger donkey.... daddy Brady or Don Yee ?

That last line is really funny. Who would you say looks like the bigger donkey.... daddy Brady or Don Yee ?

I say daddy Brady since its Yee's job to talk up Brady. More embarrassing for Brady to have daddy speak on the Wells report before him and accuse the whole thing of being a frame job.

I say daddy Brady since its Yee's job to talk up Brady. More embarrassing for Brady to have daddy speak on the Wells report before him and accuse the whole thing of being a frame job.

Yeah... gotta be his daddy.

But really is good that he spoke up concerning the frame job. Otherwise many , including me , would have never know Tommy was set up. 

Um...Superbowl Champs

Wow, to troll on a Colts thread with that comment, you'd think you got a Super Bowl ring or something. The funny thing about most Boston sports fans in particular is that they are almost on suicide watch all the time with their sports teams. If they win, they will get on every other sports teams forum and rub it in, if they lose, they are trying to find a reason not to kill themselves. No one cares about your superbowl win on here, and the sad thing is that you act like it changed your life. You won't convince anyone here the Pats didn't cheat and you aren't making any friends with your stupid comments. At least some other Pats fans here are obviously trying for a reaction, you actually believe the crap you say in this thread is true. No one buys what you are selling here.

Wow, to troll on a Colts thread with that comment, you'd think you got a Super Bowl ring or something. The funny thing about most Boston sports fans in particular is that they are almost on suicide watch all the time with their sports teams. If they win, they will get on every other sports teams forum and rub it in, if they lose, they are trying to find a reason not to kill themselves. No one cares about your superbowl win on here, and the sad thing is that you act like it changed your life. You won't convince anyone here the Pats didn't cheat and you aren't making any friends with your stupid comments. At least some other Pats fans here are obviously trying for a reaction, you actually believe the crap you say in this thread is true. No one buys what you are selling here.

Just responding to the post saying that we should be embarrassed by a big loss in September when we ended up winning the Superbowl, bud. Relax.

The funny thing about most Boston sports fans in particular is that they are almost on suicide watch all the time with their sports teams. If they win, they will get on every other sports teams forum and rub it in, if they lose, they are trying to find a reason not to kill themselves. No one cares about your superbowl win on here, and the sad thing is that you act like it changed your life. You won't convince anyone here the Pats didn't cheat and you aren't making any friends with your stupid comments. At least some other Pats fans here are obviously trying for a reaction, you actually believe the crap you say in this thread is true. No one buys what you are selling here.

Lol. Yeah I can pretty much assure you that I've never considered suicide over the results of a game. There are probably 5 million words on this forum dedicated to the New England Patriots. Forgive me if I disagree with the assertion that "no one cares". It seems apparent that you and most everyone here cares a great deal about it.

So a well run sports league would have ejected Brady immediately and immediately issued him an 8 game suspension?

Brilliant, you should be the commissioner!

Yes. If they had clear evidence at halftime that Brady doctored footballs, then he should have been immediately ejected from the game.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, May 27, 2015 - personal shot
Hidden by Superman, May 27, 2015 - personal shot

Lol. Yeah I can pretty much assure you that I've never considered suicide over the results of a game. There are probably 5 million words on this forum dedicated to the New England Patriots. Forgive me if I disagree with the assertion that "no one cares". It seems apparent that you and most everyone here cares a great deal about it.

It seems apparent to me that you have such a pathetic life that you have to troll a Colts message board. You are literally the real human form of Eric Cartman with the stupid comments you make on here. Not one post has been a decent contribution. Most of the words of the Pats are by Pats fans that troll our forums, we can live fine without you, you just need the extra attention and you don't have the intelligence to actually make a decent comment on here.

Yeah and about 4.5 million of those are from Patriots fans, so there you go.