Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No.98 on top 100

12isthenew18

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2015/0ap3000000491588/Top-100-Players-of-2015-No-98-Adam-Vinatieri

If you miss the kick, you have to walk back to the side-line filled with grown men who are very angry......hahahaha

Man once Pat decides to hang up the cleats he has basically a guaranteed job at NFL Network they love that guy there. I think he would be awesome there too as he definitely has a great Media personality.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2015/0ap3000000491588/Top-100-Players-of-2015-No-98-Adam-Vinatieri

If you miss the kick, you have to walk back to the side-line filled with grown men who are very angry......hahahaha

Man once Pat decides to hang up the cleats he has basically a guaranteed job at NFL Network they love that guy there. I think he would be awesome there too as he definitely has a great Media personality.

McAfee is a legend.

I think he's going to take over for Bob & Tom when they retire.

10890906_1063234857026589_1125133533_n.j

I confess I didn't see this coming....   not at all.    A kicker in the top-100?    Not a chance.     A big congrats to Adam, it's a huge honor from his peers!

All that said.....

One thing that should be noted is that in years past,  I think only about 20-35 percent of the players are actually voting.  Something between 300-500 players.   And there are roughly 1700 players in the league....

And they only vote for a top-20.    That's it.      When you're only voting for a top-20 and turning the results into a top-100, I suspect those in the 90's and 80's and so on,  are not getting many votes...   2-4?   3-5?    It couldn't be very man, one would think?

Still....   it's always better to be on the list.....

Now we have to hope that Vonte gets on.....   he could join TYH and Andrew....   to have four Colts this year would be pretty sweet!

It takes 10 weeks to unfold....  I'm sure we'll be keeping an eye on it....

• 4 weeks later...