Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeflateGate: Brady suspension expected (mega merge / updated)

HtownColt

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just happy Ryan Grigson and our organization isn't going to be hated on now. Initially, we were being hated on by Pats fans by over-exaggerating or possibly even passing off the one ball we intercepted as the only one being low on the PSI scale. It's good to know Ryan Grigson was right to report this.

I'm just happy Ryan Grigson and our organization isn't going to be hated on now. Initially, we were being hated on by Pats fans by over-exaggerating or possibly even passing off the one ball we intercepted as the only one being low on the PSI scale. It's good to know Ryan Grigson was right to report this.

Grigson and the organization will be hated on for this. It will be totally unjustified, but it will happen.

Punishment will be handed down. No way possible this just goes away with a slap on the wrist.

Tick tick tick. :explode:

Punishment will be handed down. No way possible this just goes away with a slap on the wrist.

Tick tick tick. :explode:

This is Goodell we're talking about. I hope he does just slap them on the wrist and it eventually leads to the ousting of Goodell. He should have been gone already anyway.

Grigson and the organization will be hated on for this. It will be totally unjustified, but it will happen.

In that other thread you locked earlier, the tweets said something to the effect of "Colts fans will not be happy" and suggested the Colts will be the ones getting into trouble

Still reading through the "report" but much is just speculative and circumstantial so I am not sure what punishment would come of this. I think the text messages are the most damning part for the Pats. Not to mention the ball pressure measurements. As most of said from the beginning, it is very hard to prove ball tampering but the NFL can punish for just the appearance ...

Still reading through the "report" but much is just speculative and circumstantial so I am not sure what punishment would come of this. I think the text messages are the most damning part for the Pats. Not to mention the ball pressure measurements. As most of said from the beginning, it is very hard to prove ball tampering but the NFL can punish for just the appearance ...

Really?  Maybe one piece of evidence on its own wouldn't be enough.  But the total body of evidence taken together makes it pretty conclusive, as the report says.

Maybe just the opposite.... He could be and should be applauded for blowing the whistle.

Still reading through the "report" but much is just speculative and circumstantial 

LOL. It's not a "report." It's a report. Stop it.

And it's not speculative. Much of it is circumstantial. There's nothing wrong with circumstantial evidence.

Busted is busted....

Admitting Brady cheated doesn't make you a bad fan.

He can forget that apology from the league .

I said this before but Kraft's speech before the Super Bowl had little to do with the league or this "report" but was given to focus the team on winning the Super Bowl. His endorsement back them was huge for the team to focus on Seattle. It was maybe his best speech from the standpoint of rallying the team. I don't think he was ever truly demanding or wanting an apology even if the report had exonerated the Pats.

If the cops walk in on you with a dead body with stab wounds all over it and you are holding a bloody knife. . . They can't PROVE that you stabbed that guy.  

But the circumstantial evidence in totality tells the whole story.  

LOL. It's not a "report." It's a report. Stop it.

And it's not speculative. Much of it is circumstantial. There's nothing wrong with circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial evidence is hearing a weather report calling for overnight rain, waking up to find everything outside soaked and concluding it rained.

Max-blum-denial.gif

:) 

Biggest question remains...

What punishment(if any) is handed down? If they don't come down hard...the league looks like they support blatant cheating and cover ups.  I think something will happen to TB, but what....

I think if they suspend Brady for obviously lying of his involvement and knowledge of what was going on would hurt them pretty bad as well.

I doubt it. BB turned cassel to a milliniare QB. imagine what he can do with Jimmy G

I love how even though it's a widely reputable lawyer and a thorough investigation against your team, it's just a "report", the quotations are necessary lmao