Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Questions

mirobi

There were 27 teams ahead of us not counting 1 and 2 that passed on Collins, Brown defense players or OL etc. yet the colts get treated like they do not know what they are doing. When a team in your division drafts a CB to take out TY then Colts counter with a faster and bigger TY on the other side.

MOVES AND COUNTER MOVES

Do I wish we had a top 5 defense heck yes.  

I ask you is it the system or the defensive coach?

I think the OP is saying Houston drafted a 1st Round corner to take out TY Hilton,   so the Colts responded by drafting Dorsett to remain a step ahead of the Texans.

That's my hunch, anyway.....

That is totally absurd. Doesn't mean it isn't true.

There were 27 teams ahead of us not counting 1 and 2 that passed on Collins, Brown defense players or OL etc. yet the colts get treated like they do not know what they are doing. When a team in your division drafts a CB to take out TY then Colts counter with a faster and bigger TY on the other side.

MOVES AND COUNTER MOVES

Do I wish we had a top 5 defense heck yes.  

I ask you is it the system or the defensive coach?

No, but I do believe it played into it. Not just the texans though...I think they see a chance against pretty much any secondary in the AFC to completely light them up.  Covering 3 speed receivers and AJ or even our TEs will be a challenge, especially when the newest addition has just 1 drop out of the last 67 targets....