Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts waive Numerous players

TKnight24

Our server scrubs the links in the OP's post, so I'll have to check it out later.

I watched the presser where they asked Grigs about the number of players they were allowed to carry. 

He said "That's a Monday problem".  He wasn't kidding.

Our server scrubs the links in the OP's post, so I'll have to check it out later.

I watched the presser where they asked Grigs about the number of players they were allowed to carry.

He said "That's a Monday problem". He wasn't kidding.

Players waived:

Boone

Conway

Demps

Matt Hall

Yeah, seemed like he was trying to avoid saying something he shouldn't say. 

Someone asked whether the 90 man roster includes the draft picks, or it's 90 + the draft picks until they sign. He answered in what seemed like a noncommittal manner, IMO (I'm pretty sure from last season that it's NOT 90+ the picks, it's 90 including the picks). Then someone followed up for clarification, and he eventually said 'that's a Monday problem, we have until then to send everything in...' 

I did not know 4 players was considered 'numerous.'   rotflmao

Neither did I . 

nu•mer•ous

(ˈnu mər əs, ˈnyu-)

adj.

1. very many; being or existing in great quantity.
2. comprising a great number of units or individuals: Recent audiences have been more numerous.

The @Colts today waived WR-Kadron Boone, DE-Gannon Conway, RB-Jeff Demps and OT-Matt Hall. Making room for undrafted free agents?

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

May 4, 2015

Colts waived WR Kadron Boone, DE Gannon Conway, RB Jeff Demps and OT Matt Hall. #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

May 4, 2015

Can't believe all four are gone now. I'm gonna look silly wearing their jerseys to the games now....

Might be destined for Craigslist before the masses find out about this. Hopefully I can still sell them at a good price.

Someone asked whether the 90 man roster includes the draft picks, or it's 90 + the draft picks until they sign. He answered in what seemed like a noncommittal manner, IMO (I'm pretty sure from last season that it's NOT 90+ the picks, it's 90 including the picks). Then someone followed up for clarification, and he eventually said 'that's a Monday problem, we have until then to send everything in...' 

Yeah, I'm still not clear on it either.  I know there's a 90 man roster limit.  I don't know how many we have signed right now. 

Ideally, we'd have about 80 players on the roster, sign our draft picks, and then look for the best available to fill in the remaining couple spots.

Neither did I . 

nu•mer•ous

(ˈnu mər əs, ˈnyu-)

adj.

2. comprising a great number of units or individuals: Recent audiences have been more numerous.

:)  Hilarious...

I thought what he was saying was it's 90 signed players. So the draft picks don't count until they are signed.

Yeah, I'm still not clear on it either.  I know there's a 90 man roster limit.  I don't know how many we have signed right now. 

Ideally, we'd have about 80 players on the roster, sign our draft picks, and then look for the best available to fill in the remaining couple spots.

Everyone, including draft picks and UDFAs = 90. That's as of right now, based on what's on Colts.com. I'm pretty sure that's the rule.

Neither did I .

nu•mer•ous

(ˈnu mər əs, ˈnyu-)

adj.

Well to be objective 1 is single. 2 is a couple. 3 is a few. 4 and above really doesn't have any other distinguishing term so numerous works as well as anything else. ":-)"

I watched the presser where they asked Grigs about the number of players they were allowed to carry. 

IT has twitter blocked. :)