Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clayton Geathers vs Randall

bestQBever

Geathers is going to be a good player.  Reminds me of Calvin Pryor from the Jets somewhat

ironically Pryor was my favorite safety from last year's draft didn't have a great rookie season but feel like he'll bounce back.

Really excited about Geathers was one of my favorite safeties and personally my favorite of the players we did select

guy can hit hard and plays with a lot of toughness has some issues with angles and missed tackles because of over aggressively going for the ball but i'm telling you krunk no limit to his potential in my opinion

ironically Pryor was my favorite safety from last year's draft didn't have a great rookie season but feel like he'll bounce back.

Really excited about Geathers was one of my favorite safeties and personally my favorite of the players we did select

guy can hit hard and plays with a lot of toughness has some issues with angles and missed tackles because of over aggressively going for the ball but i'm telling you krunk no limit to his potential in my opinion

I see our boy Dreamius Smith signed with San Diego as a UDFA.  I think he'll run Brandon Oliver out of there.

They'll probably be left with Gordon, Woodhead, Brown, and Dreamius Smith when it's all said and done I think.

I see our boy Dreamius Smith signed with San Diego as a UDFA.  I think he'll run Brandon Oliver out of there.

They'll probably be left with Gordon, Woodhead, Brown, and Dreamius Smith when it's all said and done I think.

i was happy he signed somewhere but hope we can somehow get him on this roster kid has talent but hope he makes some waves over there