WR: Andre Johnson, T.Y. Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Duron Carter, Phillip Dorsett**

TE: Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener, Jack Doyle

OT: Anthony Castonzo, Ulrick John, Gosder Cherilus, Denzelle Goode**

OG: Hugh Thornton, Jack Mewhort, , Todd Herremans, Joe Reitz

C: Khaled Holmes, Jonnothan Harrison

DE: Arthur Jones, Zach Kerr, Kendall Langford, Henry Anderson**

DT: Josh Chapman, Montori Hughes, David Perry**

OLB: Trent Cole, Robert Mathis, Erik Walden, Jonathan Newsome, Bjoern Werner

ILB: Jerrell Freeman, D'Qwell Jackson, Nate Irving, Henoc Muamba, Amarlo Herrera**

CB: Vontae Davis, Greg Toler, Darius Butler, D'joun Smith**, Deveron Carr

S: Mike Adams, Dwight Lowery, Clayton Geathers**, Dewey McDonald, Winston Guy

K: Adam Vinatieri

P: Pat McAfee

LS: Matt Overton

Is this the order or just the final roster?

Rookie**

QB: Andrew Luck, Matt Hasselbeck
HB: Frank Gore, Vick Ballard, Josh Robinson**
WR: Andre Johnson, T.Y. Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Duron Carter, Phillip Dorsett**
TE: Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener, Jack Doyle
OT: Anthony Castonzo, Ulrick John, Gosder Cherilus, Denzelle Goode**
OG: Hugh Thornton, Jack Mewhort, , Todd Herremans, Joe Reitz
C: Khaled Holmes, Jonnothan Harrison
DE: Arthur Jones, Zach Kerr, Kendall Langford, Henry Anderson**
DT: Josh Chapman, Montori Hughes, David Perry**
OLB: Trent Cole, Robert Mathis, Erik Walden, Jonathan Newsome, Bjoern Werner
ILB: Jerrell Freeman, D'Qwell Jackson, Nate Irving, Henoc Muamba, Amarlo Herrera**
CB: Vontae Davis, Greg Toler, Darius Butler, D'joun Smith**, Deveron Carr
S: Mike Adams, Dwight Lowery, Clayton Geathers**, Dewey McDonald, Winston Guy
K: Adam Vinatieri
P: Pat McAfee
LS: Matt Overton

I dont believe that we will keep 5 safties. Plus I feel like we will keep 4 running backs too

So we'll have our starters running after kicks? We had 5 last year, and majority of the time 3 rb's. We probably keep 1 rb un the PS for injury sake

Do we cut ballard?? Who else should we cut to keep boom?

What would be weird about cutting Ballard in favor of Boom? Ballard has barely played in the last two years and Boom was been solid last year when we were in a pinch with our running game. Ballard had a great rookie year, don't get me wrong, but two years of not playing football can make you lose a couple steps.

Ballard = Frank Gore 2.0, I'm calling it.

Gore had 2-3 season-ending injuries in college days. Was replaced by Clinton Portis and Willis McGahee...

Ends up eventually being better than both and one of the league's most durable players.

I'm also calling Henry Anderson to be like a poor man's Justin Smith for now, and Darid Parry to be a poor man's Kyle Williams for now.

Ballard = Frank Gore 2.0, I'm calling it.

Gore had 2-3 season-ending injuries in college days. Was replaced by Clinton Portis and Willis McGahee...

Ends up eventually being better than both and one of the league's most durable players.

I'm also calling Henry Anderson to be like a poor man's Justin Smith for now, and Darid Parry to be a poor man's Kyle Williams for now.

I like your optimism. I hope your calls are right.

I just cant see a division 2 OT making it. If wherever he came from was even D2. I'm hoping for Heenan to surprise everybody and I'm hoping Collins is innocent and we sign him too. I don't see any other future than the PS for Goode.

I don't know if Goode will make the final 53, but he will probably make the PS. I think that Vitabile and one of the UDFA pass rushers have a pretty good shot at making the 53. Running back is hard to say it really depends on how Ballard comes back from his injuries. If I had to guess now though it would be Gore, Herron, and Robinson as our 3 backs on the 53 as I don't see Ballard being the same player after two severe injuries. Sure hope I am wrong though and he makes a full recovery. I also could see Tipton spending another year on the practice squad too.

This year the preseason is gonna be brutal we have the RB position overcrowded and the OLB too.  I think the G position is gonna have a really nice competition. We are just a little weak at S and #5 CB.

Oh boy, i can't wait till the competition at the camp this year is gonna be awesome!!!!!

If Goode makes the 53,  it's a small miracle.    The longest of long-shots.

He's a ripe candidate for the PS.    That's what the practice squad is for,  guys like Goode.

Just because a player is drafted,  doesn't mean he's on the 53.

Rethinking i think dewey or guy will be PS with the other adding to adams, lowery & geathers. Probably dewe will be the ps guy. With smith able to flip to safety maybe that gives us added depth at both cb and s.

For the T spot, behind john i dont see we have any pure T's with mewhort, reitz & herremans able flip inside and out so maybe goode is likely to be a ps guy but he could be a diamond in the rough we will just wait and see.

If we only take 4 s into the season we will probably have 4 rb's

Theres alot of udfas aswell and im sure alot of rookies will be grtting cut when it gets close to preseason so we could pick alot of useful guys there. Im excited to see our dl rotations, i think teams will regret letting anderson drop to the late third, him and perry both look explosive!

So who replaces them?

I don't know ... maybe Hoover T, a 4th RB, Heenan G. ????  .... but, I think those guys (Herrera and Goode) are probably headed for the PS because we will need space on the 53 for others.   

Rethinking i think dewey or guy will be PS with the other adding to adams, lowery & geathers. Probably dewe will be the ps guy. With smith able to flip to safety maybe that gives us added depth at both cb and s.

For the T spot, behind john i dont see we have any pure T's with mewhort, reitz & herremans able flip inside and out so maybe goode is likely to be a ps guy but he could be a diamond in the rough we will just wait and see.

Theres alot of udfas aswell and im sure alot of rookies will be grtting cut when it gets close to preseason so we could pick alot of useful guys there. Im excited to see our dl rotations, i think teams will regret letting anderson drop to the late third, him and perry both look explosive!

McDonald will make the roster. He adds great depth to a already depleted SS position and i think he will be our best ST player.

I forgot about Dewey.. Kid was an absolute monster on special teams last year as a gunner. Can't wait to see him in his second season.

Guy to PS.

Someone would snag Dewey up.

That boy Luck i don't think he makes the roster,

But i can see 4 RB i think we are gonna go with Gore(100% secure), Boom(75%), Ballard (50%), Robinson(50%), Varga(35% this one is one of my favorites i think he can play either FB/HB), Tripton(30%).

I think the 4th spot is gonna be the best ST of all fo them.

The offensive line is really hard to think the depth i think we are just safe to say that we are gonna carry with Castonzo, Jack, Harrison and Holmes, then we are gonna have a great fight for the remaining spots.(I didn't include Gosder bc his injury but if healthy is gonna make the 53).

That boy Luck i don't think he makes the roster,

But i can see 4 RB i think we are gonna go with Gore(100% secure), Boom(75%), Ballard (50%), Robinson(50%), Varga(35% this one is one of my favorites i think he can play either FB/HB), Tripton(30%).

I think the 4th spot is gonna be the best ST of all fo them.

The offensive line is really hard to figure the depth i think we are just safe to say that we are gonna carry with Castonzo, Jack, Harrison and Holmes, then we are gonna have a great fight for the remaining spots.(I didn't include Gosder bc his injury but if healthy is gonna make the 53).