• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vic Beesley to ATL?

giphy.gif

What would you say he's worth?

If a team feels really good about him, I'd say a 4th or 5th round pick.  His accuracy is iffy and he has Peyton Manning-esque mobility.  He's got a ton of potential, but you've gotta have a lot of faith in your coaching staff to develop him.  For what it's worth, Tennessee got him in the 6th round.  Your thoughts?

giphy.gif

If a team feels really good about him, I'd say a 4th or 5th round pick.  His accuracy is iffy and he has Peyton Manning-esque mobility.  He's got a ton of potential, but you've gotta have a lot of faith in your coaching staff to develop him.  For what it's worth, Tennessee got him in the 6th round.  Your thoughts?

You've described him pretty well there, depends how the draft and maybe training camps play out. If someone gets desperate they might be able to squeeze a 4th at the very most. Most likely he starts the first few games before riding the pine,

I've tuned out to listening to all of these ESPN announcers. I just wait for the pick. I don't really listen in between

That's why I always watch it on NFL Network. Cant stand Kiper or McShay.

Pitt was the burger place.  Roethlisberger, Hines (Heinz) Ward, playing on Heinz Field...it all worked so well.

They could have a double berger with Cheesel(Keisel as in Brett Keisel). Put it all on a sesame seed PUN!  haha  haha