Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

first round mock(three trades in the first round picks)

1.bears (trade with the bucs) select leonard williams

2.eagles(trade with the titans) select marcus mariota

3.jaguars select dante fowler jr

4.bucs(trade with the raiders) select jameis winston

5.redskins select vic beasley

6.jets select amari cooper

7.raiders select kevin white

8.falcons select trae waynes

9.giants select brandon scherff

10.rams select devante parker

11.vikings select jaelen strong 

12.browns select danny shelton

13.saints select bud depree

14.dolphins select la'el collins

15.49ers select benardrick Mckinney

16.texans select breshad perriman

17.chargers select todd gurley

18.chiefs select andrus peat

19.browns select shane ray

20.titans select randy gregory

21.bengals select dorial-green beckham

22.steelers select marcus peters

23.lions select eddie goldman

24.cards select kevin johnson

25.panthers select ereck flowers 

26.ravens select melvin gordon

27.cowboys select malcom brown

28.broncos select arik armstead

29.colts select landon collins

30.packers select jalen collins

31.saints select jordan phillips

32.patriots select eli harold

McKinney isn't going round 1 let alone top 15.

Don't like Collins Randall would be better S option

You could also go Kendricks or Clemmings

im basing mckinney on need not value there. desperate teams overreach. randell is garbage. he is not a first round talent. no one will take him in the first and if we do, ill throw a brick through my tv. clemmings is terrible at pass blocking. we dont need an inside linebacker when we already have freeman jackson and irving, you really want a 4th stringer in the first round?

we dont need an inside linebacker when we already have freeman jackson and irving, you really want a 4th stringer in the first round?

Irving has injury problems, DQJ didn't have the best season last year, and is involved with an assault. Freeman isn't the best LB either.

Irving has injury problems, DQJ didn't have the best season last year, and is involved with an assault. Freeman isn't the best LB either.

irving will be ready for TC, jackson went to the probowl so im gonna go with the players and coaches that voted him in over fans that think they know better then the pros, and freeman had one down year because he was playing hurt.

Don't need a S who can play the run. Colts need one who can cover. Collins is average at that.

Amos or Harris would be a good S options

if you want a solid run stopping SS draft Geathers in 4th

I hate every safety in this draft not named landon collins. 

This is pretty bad. McKinney, trading to one without taking a QB will never happen.

you can switch mckinney with kendricks if it will make you feel better. im telling you right now, leonard williams will be the next great nfl player

irving will be ready for TC, jackson went to the probowl so im gonna go with the players and coaches that voted him in over fans that think they know better then the pros, and freeman had one down year because he was playing hurt.

Jackson made the Pro Bowl because Wagner was in the Super Bowl...plus there could be a chance he doesn't make the team next year because of the assault..

These trades are some of the most unrealistic I have seen.  First the Bears are never going to trade up to one, and in this magical dream world where this craziness happens there is no way the Jags don't cash in on trading out of the 3rd pick for for someone wanting Winston. 

These trades are some of the most unrealistic I have seen.  First the Bears are never going to trade up to one, and in this magical dream world where this craziness happens there is no way the Jags don't cash in on trading out of the 3rd pick for for someone wanting Winston. 

fowler jr is a beast

Jackson made the Pro Bowl because Wagner was in the Super Bowl...plus there could be a chance he doesn't make the team next year because of the assault..

luck didnt get voted into the pro bowl his first two year pro bowls. gonna say he didnt deserve it

fowler jr is a beast

Not beast enough for a team like the Jags to pass on the chance collect premium picks to move down only slightly.  The picks would go much farther than Fowler to helping them become contenders in the AFCS.

you can switch mckinney with kendricks if it will make you feel better. im telling you right now, leonard williams will be the next great nfl player

There is no reason to move up to one when he'll be there at three, regardless of how good he'll be.

Look at some of the other former Colts players who got cut because of off-field problems

They were not pro bowl players at a position we already lack depth that Grig's just brought in as a FA. I would say there is about as good as chance that Jackson gets cut as you making the team unless something else happens which I would not anticipate.

The guys that got cut Jackson a 6th round gamble that was already on a short leash... Rogers same UDFA short leash Purifoy a punk who should have never been brought in in my opinion. Rainey then he showed the world why... am I missing someone. Trent? Do I really need to explain that another Bama Bust