Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Drafttek mock draft-7rds

I don't like the Goldman pick.  Someone on here scouted him as being awful at beating doubles and blocks.  I don't think he is the next Vince Wilfork.  Perryman would be really, really hard to run on, and he is smart.  A thumper like this could give the D a whole new attitude. 

1.  Denzel Perryman

2.  Hau'oli Kikaha

3.  Doran Grant

4.  Ibraheim Campell

5.  Kurtis Drummond

6.  Curtis Grant

6.  Thomas Rawls

A serious upgade to our linebackers plus loads of DB depth.  Some tempting options are Donovan Smith at #2, and Rob Haverstein or a Mike Davis at #3.  Kenny Bell would be nice in the 4th too.  I have no idea about the seventh round.  Bottom line is this draft could be a great one.

I don't like the Goldman pick.  Someone on here scouted him as being awful at beating doubles and blocks.  I don't think he is the next Vince Wilfork.  Perryman would be really, really hard to run on, and he is smart.  A thumper like this could give the D a whole new attitude. 

1.  Denzel Perryman

2.  Hau'oli Kikaha

3.  Doran Grant

4.  Ibraheim Campell

5.  Kurtis Drummond

6.  Curtis Grant

6.  Thomas Rawls

A serious upgade to our linebackers plus loads of DB depth.  Some tempting options are Donovan Smith at #2, and Rob Haverstein or a Mike Davis at #3.  Kenny Bell would be nice in the 4th too.  I have no idea about the seventh round.  Bottom line is this draft could be a great one.

I think drafting Perryman in the first would be a huge mistake. He is someone I could see easily making it to our pick in round 2 IMO. I think if we went ILB in the 1st it would have to be Kendricks.