Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears to play Green Bay Thanskgiving night

oldunclemark

Grew up in Chicago and in view of the w-l record between the two teams the media needs to stop this insane "rivalry". Guys & gals it's a rivalry when the two teams are evenly matched and that has not been the case since prohibition was repealed.

I really wish they would rotate teams for T-giving and stop giving games to Detroit and Dallas every season. I really like the night game for this reason.

Cant ever happen.....They host as a tradition...very big for the city.

Its not about the fans..its about the cities

Jay Cutler has a pretty solid record against Green Bay I think like 1-9 or something crazy?  It should be a pretty good game. NOT.  Green Bay will win this by at least 3 TD's.  It's cool they get a home Thanksgiving game though, I think it's been since 1923.

You don't really know what the Bears have yet..

....but GB resigned everybody...hard to argue

The real team getting embarrassed here is Detroit lol! They'll get their game at 12, probably lose it, then the primetime game will be between 2 other division rivals. And Brett Favre is being honored which will probably also be on TV unlike other halftime ceremonies. Brett Favre was to Detroit what Aaron Rodgers is to Chicago. This is (inadverdently) the ulimate insult lol!

Grew up in Chicago and in view of the w-l record between the two teams the media needs to stop this insane "rivalry". Guys & gals it's a rivalry when the two teams are evenly matched and that has not been the case since prohibition was repealed.

Its a rivalry when the two teams basically invented the NFL...

All rivalries don't involve NY teams

It's Detroit's turn to finish 4th. That division literally rotates every year between the 2nd and 4th places.

Detroit was a different team under Caldwell. If not for that ridiculous flag pick up by the refs vs Dallas, they would have played GB in the divisional round whom they split with during the season. I think Detroit can win the division if GB falters at all. And no way they finish behind Chicago who has no QB and Minny. Although I like what Minny has done too and Bridgewater seems to have the goods.

I think Caldwell's team will crash just like the Bear's 2010 team, the Lion's 2011 team, Viking's 2012, Bears 2013 (a stretch yes but they were in the playoffs until they gave it away in week 17). The other good team from the North always does it...like it's meant to be.

I think Caldwell's team will crash just like the Bear's 2010 team, the Lion's 2011 team, Viking's 2012, Bears 2013 (a stretch yes but they were in the playoffs until they gave it away in week 17). The other good team from the North always does it...like it's meant to be.

again..we don't know who they have until the draft and the UFAs sign up

no division rotates......literally or otherwise...

Its nobody's turn..to finish behind Minnesota

Lol. Didn't your beloved Bears finish last in 2014, 2 games behind a team that was predicted to win no more than 6 games and with a rookie QB!