R3 #93 Za'Darius Smith DE/OLB Kentucky

R4 #128 Jake Ryan ILB Michigan

R5 #165 Durell Eskridge FS Syracuse

R6 #204 Derrick Lott DT Tenn-Chatt

R6 #206 Tyler Varga FB Yale

R7 #244 Ryan Delaire OLB Towson

R7 #255 Takoby Cofield OT Duke

This is strong. 

two new guys i researched a little bit were Eskridge at Safety and Smith at DE belive he's not quick enough off the edge to play LB but but at 6'4 274 he could play a hybrid DE in our 3-4 if he adds a few pounds think he could be a great addition to our front seven and Eskridge is an underrated safety in my opinion great in coverage bit of a head-hunter leading down with his tackles but he just needs to be coached up needs experience but he can develop into a great safety i like him alot.

two new guys i researched a little bit were Eskridge at Safety and Smith at DE belive he's not quick enough off the edge to play LB but but at 6'4 274 he could play a hybrid DE in our 3-4 if he adds a few pounds think he could be a great addition to our front seven and Eskridge is an underrated safety in my opinion great in coverage bit of a head-hunter leading down with his tackles but he just needs to be coached up needs experience but he can develop into a great safety i like him alot.

I like Eskridge's length and the way he patrols the back-end with that physicality. 

I like the draft but I really hope we draft a safety earlier than round 5. But then again, if Kevin Johnson turns out to be what we think he can be, we may not even need a second safety. We could just play 4-4.

i like the guys we have a little (WInston Guy especially anyone who hasn't watched this guy play needs to look him up right now) and i feel like he can be a good player for us with starter potential over Lowery easy Eskridge is a great prospect who could get the proper time to develop into an even better safety and really step into a big role next year i expect Guy and Adams start with Mcdonald Eskridge and Lowery as Back-up's i'm telling you Safety will be a strength this year.

As always nice work again. I wouldn't mind this draft or your last draft as well. I also really like the rotation and the mention of new players here and there in each draft to mix things up. Slowly but surely I am beginning to think Kevin Johnson is my favorite pick in the 1st round. I believe he is going to be the best corner in this draft. I really like Eskridge and Lott and I believe they have a lot of potential. I also really like the upside of Cofield late in the draft.

As always nice work again. I wouldn't mind this draft or your last draft as well. I also really like the rotation and the mention of new players here and there in each draft to mix things up. Slowly but surely I am beginning to think Kevin Johnson is my favorite pick in the 1st round I believe he is going to be the best corner in this draft. I really like Eskridge and Lott and I believe they have a lot of potential. I also really like the upside of Cofield late in the draft.

Thanks SDak Cofield and Lott have been constants in my drafts particularly because they're two of my favorite mid-late round prospects who i like more than so many others if we got just one of the 2 i'd be very happy so excited for this draft feel like i haven't been this excited since 2012

Thanks SDak Cofield and Lott have been constants in my drafts particularly because they're two of my favorite mid-late round prospects who i like more than so many others if we got just one of the 2 i'd be very happy so excited for this draft feel like i haven't been this excited since 2012

I agree I am excited as well as I feel personally that we are a strong draft away from being solid contenders, and making a strong run in the playoffs. I have liked Cofield and his potential for a while, but I credit you for getting me on the Lott bandwagon. I watched tape on him after seeing one of your mock drafts, and I have to say I am sold on him.

I agree I am excited as well as I feel personally that we are a strong draft away from being solid contenders, and making a strong run in the playoffs. I have liked Cofield and his potential for a while, but I credit you for getting me on the Lott bandwagon. I watched tape on him after seeing one of your mock drafts, and I have to say I am sold on him.

had him since my first mock i believe back in January or February lot of people have really looked into him and like him as well or should i say a Lott of people  :D