Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why have we heard nothing about Luck's offeason workouts?

Cribbsfaircatch

I love reading stories about star players training for the next season, but its been quiet. I would think him, Dre, TY and Moncreif are somewhere throwing routes.

I was hearing about the Seahawks in Hawaii and wondered what our guys are up to.

Hawaii? Sounds like a nice place to run/throw routes. As for off season workouts I'm sure that kind of stuff has been overshadowed by Free Agency and build up to the draft.

Or maybe he is just enjoying his offseason. I'm sure he is working out and getting into shape etc...but he doesn't have to be holding throwing sessions with our wideouts to be doing his job. He probably runs camps etc...its a long season...let him refresh.

I love reading stories about star players training for the next season, but its been quiet. I would think him, Dre, TY and Moncreif are somewhere throwing routes.

I was hearing about the Seahawks in Hawaii and wondered what our guys are up to.

4 more days, patience

Because Andrew Luck (like most players) doesn't announce to the world what he's doing to get ready for next season. He just does "his job" and the media doesn't hound him about it because odds are they aren't going to get close enough to get video or and interview and a player getting ready for the next season isn't really news.