Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

new jersey numbers

CR91

I hope we draft someon named Davis and give him 24 so I can wear my  jersey again.....  I got it as a gift and wore it to the Chiefs playoff game.   1st half I thought it was a bad luck jersey, then obviously thought it was the reason we came back to win.

The Vontae changes to 21.  I firmly believe its the reason we lost to the Patriots in the playoffs last yr  :sarcasm:

I hope we draft someon named Davis and give him 24 so I can wear my  jersey again.....  I got it as a gift and wore it to the Chiefs playoff game.   1st half I thought it was a bad luck jersey, then obviously thought it was the reason we came back to win.

The Vontae changes to 21.  I firmly believe its the reason we lost to the Patriots in the playoffs last yr  :sarcasm:

24 is retired 

Started out as the double deuce. Beefed up and went to the double nickel. Guess playing both positions created the defensive minded freak that I am. There's nothing in the world better than having a 280lb offensive lineman meet you at the line of scrimmage and/or tackle box going full locomotive. Never did miss those collisions. And that was high school. :) Getting revenge on QB sacks via pan-caking made all of those slammers worth it's weight in gold.

Anyone else ?