Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FINAL ROUND in the #ColtsNation Bracket Challenge!

TubaGuy

The final round is here!!  The final TWO SuperFans are John "The Original" Bratton and myself, Ray "TubaGuy" Bridges.  John has been a season-ticket holder from the very beginning, indicated by his nickname.  I have been a season-ticket holder since we moved to Indy in 1987. 

I would LOVE to have your votes and support!  Besides being TubaGuy at all home games for 20+ years, I am also a former moderator here on the Fan Forum a number of years ago!  Hopefully I didn't "ban" too many of you!  LOL! 

You can find the Bracket Challenge at http://www.colts.com/fanzone/contests-and-promotions/ColtsNationBracket.html.  Click on the link and vote!  It's THAT easy!!  Again, I would love you have your vote and support, but as fans of #ColtsNation I hope you all go and vote for one or the other of us!  Thank you!

To tell you the truth Gramz, I don't really know!  The Colts picked 8 "SuperFans" to go head-to-head in a fan-voted bracket challenge.  I honestly don't know if there is anything beyond bragging rights or not!  But it's been a lot of fun!  And ANY of the 8 fans picked would have been a good winner!!  Now that it's down to 2...sure...I hope it's me!!  But I wouldn't be too disappointed if it's John.  He's a good guy, and a GREAT fan!

Okay #ColtsNation and Fan Forum members...I can really use your help.  I am WAY behind in voting for this final round.  The voting process was kinda screwed up and offline for 24 hours, and a lot of people got frustrated by not being able to vote.  I am asking for your vote again!!  Go to http://www.colts.com/fanzone/contests-and-promotions/ColtsNationBracket.htmland vote!!  I hope you will vote for #TubaGuy!!  Thank you!!

BIG congratulations to John Bratton, a.k.a "The Original".  He took home the trophy of #ColtsNation Bracket Challenge SuperFan!  I want to thank everyone who voted and supported me, as well as everyone who voted for ANY of the representatives chosen! 

Way to go John!