Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans-Colts Predictions

Captain Americolt

I am going to try and be positive and predict . Colts 24 Texans 21

@ this. AJ isn't playing, they have a 3rd string QB. It seems like all the Colts have to do is put all there effort in stopping Foster (assuming he plays). If they can do that it might be a win. I have a feeling the Colts are going to blow the #1 pick...

Colts 26, Houston 20 (2 TDs, 4 FGs for Indy)

..and 100 yards rushing for Donald Brown (even if Jim C. starts Joe Addai again)

I guess I'm a homer as much as anybody but I don't think you score 26 on our great D even with Phillips not on the sideline. and unless you rush 40-50 times (plausible with Orlovsky at QB) then he's not getting 100 yards against our D. We are more beat up on the offensive side of the ball than the Defensive side. Texans win 30-13 with 4 TD's and a safety (probably not a safety but you never know).

I guess I'm a homer as much as anybody but I don't think you score 26 on our great D even with Phillips not on the sideline. and unless you rush 40-50 times (plausible with Orlovsky at QB) then he's not getting 100 yards against our D. We are more beat up on the offensive side of the ball than the Defensive side. Texans win 30-13 with 4 TD's and a safety (probably not a safety but you never know).

..Is Mario W. playing at DE?? he's a killer.

But Indy cant score 2 TDs?..(They dont neceessarily have to be 90-yard drives)

You never know what a teams got until they win a game and get some confidence in 'em

@ this. AJ isn't playing, they have a 3rd string QB. It seems like all the Colts have to do is put all there effort in stopping Foster (assuming he plays). If they can do that it might be a win. I have a feeling the Colts are going to blow the #1 pick...

Why wouldn't foster play? Texas isn't sitting anyone they want a 1st round bye dont let anyone fool you.

We are running the table. All of our AFC South division rivals are conspiring to lay down for us because after Peyton they don't want to see us get another potential franchise QB any time soon! It's an AFC South C.O.N. spiracy. :D

(The smilie means I am joking for those that need visual aids.)

Seriously...I have that feeling in my gut that says we win tonight and next week.

They lost 13 games in a row, they don't deserve to have jobs....

Freeny and Matthis don't deserve to have jobs? Reggie Wayne doesn't deserve to have a job? Collie and Clark don't deserve to have jobs? Pat Angerer and Pat Macaffy don't deserve to have jobs? Wow, guess they're all bums and we should just fire them all and start over......

Freeny and Matthis don't deserve to have jobs? Reggie Wayne doesn't deserve to have a job? Collie and Clark don't deserve to have jobs? Pat Angerer and Pat Macaffy don't deserve to have jobs? Wow, guess they're all bums and we should just fire them all and start over......

Are they playing for their jobs? I don't think so. I was referring to those who are playing for their jobs as previously indicated by your post.

Who? I really don't think so.

Matthis and Wayne are just two of several that are free agents at the end of this season. They have to prove they're worthy of the money it would take to sign them. AND even the ones that aren't free agents now will be at some point in the near future. They have to recover their stats and their reputation after this craptastic season. They're all worried about their job futures, except the Pat brothers and Vinnie, my guess.

Matthis and Wayne are just two of several that are free agents at the end of this season. They have to prove they're worthy of the money it would take to sign them. AND even the ones that aren't free agents now will be at some point in the near future. They have to recover their stats and their reputation after this craptastic season. They're all worried about their job futures, except the Pat brothers and Vinnie, my guess.

Free Agents does not equal out of a job. They will have jobs somewhere in the NFL and even if mathis doesn't even have atackle for the rest of the season the colts STILL bring him back next year. No one on that list is going to be unemployed next year.

Free Agents does not equal out of a job. They will have jobs somewhere in the NFL and even if mathis doesn't even have atackle for the rest of the season the colts STILL bring him back next year. No one on that list is going to be unemployed next year.

okay, one more then I'm done responding because this is a pointless debate. That said, you don't think they want to stay on this team? That's playing for their jobs - this job. Plus, I'm sure there are some players on this team that wouldn't get signed anywhere else They are playing for their jobs. Not sure why you're still arguing with me. You said they didn't deserve jobs, so why would you care? I've digressed on a pointless off-thread argument to long. Have a good christmas, silent hill!