Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who is andrew luck?

CR91

"Throw it away....Ah"

This is why I love Andrew. He doesn't run from his mistakes. He owns them. God, that quality is so rare to exhibit daily.

It actually makes me turn off my criticism meter & go "It's cool Chewbacca. We've got your back man. You'll have the ball back in another minute & score a TD on the next possession like clockwork." 

I like this one quite a bit. Kinda showcases how Luck deals with things when they're going badly.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000444875/Sound-FX-Not-always-Luck

Yes, that is a nice extended highlight reel of Andrew overcoming struggles in the playoffs vs the Chiefs. 

This season I wanna see another benchmark achieved: Taking down NE with no turnovers & running the darn ball in the snow at Gillette Stadium. Easier said than done I know, but INDY must prove to ourselves we are ready to take this crucial next step. 

I think he can be better than some of the greats

He proved that his 2 'nd year as a Colt with a comeback win erasing a 28 point lead beating the Chiefs for the 2'nd to the largest comeback in post season NFL history .

The list is a impressive one with Frank Reich & the Bills at # 1 those were the Jim Kelly days .

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/stats/comebacks.aspx

He proved that his 2 'nd year as a Colt with a comeback win erasing a 28 point lead beating the Chiefs for the 2'nd to the largest comeback in post season NFL history .

The list is a impressive one with Frank Reich & the Bills at # 1 those were the Jim Kelly days .

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/stats/comebacks.aspx

that's list is missing the colts comeback vs the tampa bay buccs isnt it?

Was hoping for some off the field stuff. Get a feel for our guy on a more personal level. I know there are stuff out there but I already know him on the field. I know he is a fierce competitor...a vocal leader...and takes responsibility for his mistakes (throws...int...hits his helmet...my bad guys my bad). I'm always interested in the man WITHOUT the uniform....I know the man IN the uniform. Personally I don't care if the guy says "my bad" after he messes up. I mean I don't want an ahole that blames everyone else but everyone knows its "your bad"...just do your job (which he does almost all the time). Don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me but it also doesn't make me respect him anymore or any less. It was a fun video though.