8 Falcons: Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri

9 Giants: Brandon Scherff, OT/OG, Iowa

10 Rams: La'el Collins, OT/OG, LSU

11 Vikings: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville

12 Browns: Danny Shelton, NT, Washington

13 Saints: Alvin Dupree, OLB, Kentucy

14 Dolphins: Cameron Erving, OG/C, FSU

15 49ers: Malcom Brown, DT/DE, Texas 

16 Texans: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan St.

17 Chargers: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia

18 Chiefs: Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford

19 Browns: Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami

20 Eagles: Jalen Collins, CB, LSU

21 Bengals: Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska

22 Steelers: Landon Collins, S, Alabama

23 Lions: Eddie Goldman, DT, FSU

24 Cardinals: Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA

25 Panthers: DJ Humphries, OT, Florida

26 Ravens: Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida

27 Cowboys: Ronald Darby, CB, FSU

28 Broncos: Jordan Philips, NT, Oklahoma

29 Colts: Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon

30 Packers: Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson

31 Saints: Bernardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi St. 

32 Patriots: Marcus Peters, CB, Washington

Just a light mock, thinking off adding them to my Colt's mocks. Maybe 2-4 rounds or so. (Showing how players fall to colts)

Pretty close to how I see it playing out minus Gregory falling so far, but it is definitely possible. If he fell that far I wouldn't be opposed to the Colts moving up to get him. Also, quite a few ILBs taken in the first round I don't know if there will be that many taken in round one. Nice mock up though, and a nice pick for Indy.

I'm just really not sold on Armstead being that big of a stud.  Are we really looking for a development prospect in the 1st round?  I'd trade back if he's the best available at that point as well.

Edited by 21isSuperman

I would pass on Armstead.  He is to raw of player and would be a project.  We need an impact player not another project.

With how your draft fell, I ould look to trade back.  IMO, a team is going to want back into the 1st to draft Hunley/Petty, or maybe one of the ILBs you have being drafted after us.  Is no takers, I would look at Stephone Anthony or reach a little for Jake Fisher.

:puke: Armstead

I'd rather trade back and get Carl Davis then, if we are going the DL route. Davis is much more NFL ready than Armstead is, in my opinion.

I agree. Carl Davis is a proven commodity. Not sure if he'd be there if the Colts traded back. Armstead has lots of potential, but the Colts need a stud in the middle. Davis can be that guy.

Edited by 21isSuperman

You're right. But Armstead has one of the highest ceilings in this draft. He's only 20.

Yea... I'm of the opinion that you don't draft a guy like that in the first round and hope and pray that he gets to even 70% of said ceiling. We are doing that now with Werner. This board would literally implode if Grigs were to spend a first on him and he end up turning out the same way. Too much risk to put in for a player like that in the first. Give me the more NFL ready guy.

Yea... I'm of the opinion that you don't draft a guy like that in the first round and hope and pray that he gets to even 70% of said ceiling. We are doing that now with Werner. This board would literally implode if Grigs were to spend a first on him and he end up turning out the same way. Too much risk to put in for a player like that in the first. Give me the more NFL ready guy.

But Werner was a bad choice because he was a terrible scheme fit. Armstead projects favorably as 3-4 DE.