Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill Belichick goes on "tirade" to NFL ...

ColtRider

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12559656/bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-unhappy-lack-end-zone-camerasHere is the article, I don't know if there is more to it and did not hear him speak but whats there don't seem like a tirade

Thanks, Gavin, for putting up this article. Was watching "First Take" on ESPN several minutes ago and the bottom tag line confirmed he went on "tirade" about this.

The NFL is trying to say they don't have the money to fund the extra equipment which is baloney and Bill called them on it as they are right now discussing moving the pro bowl to Brazil which will cost a lot of money. They did say they would table it so there is still a chance it could happen at some point.

The NFL is trying to say they don't have the money to fund the extra equipment which is baloney and Bill called them on it

It's a good thing the NFL is a non-profit organization so they can spend that extra money on uhh... whatever else they spend their money on.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12559656/bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-unhappy-lack-end-zone-cameras

As always there is a softer way to position things ... and that seems to be a sticky point here so I do hope the title gets modified.

According to espn.com and nfl network Belicheck did use profanity. Maybe he was upset his fiasco play calling got banned and his idea wasn't passed with the extra cameras. Sound a little like a tantrum fit by Belicheck to me.

Three different sources who were in the room says there was no profane tirade from Bill Belichick at the league meetings.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk)

March 25, 2015

Really...Profane tirade or not he has a point, Who really cares if he went on a profanity laced tirade about something that should be done

Three different sources who were in the room says there was no profane tirade from Bill Belichick at the league meetings.

March 25, 2015
tirade or not he has a point, Who really cares if he went on a profanity laced tirade about something that should be done

More "NFL" people and fans than you think.

The NFL is the richest league in the world.

I think you are referring to the 32 owners being the richest. Soccer is by far the most popular and draws more money in. In comparison the Cowboys are the richest NFL worth 2.1 billion and is 5th on the list.  Soccer's Real Madrid is worth 3.3 billion dollars. It is easy to look up if you don't think that is correct. The New York Yankees are worth more than the cowboys also. Number 1, 2 and 3 are soccer teams.

I think you are referring to the 32 owners being the richest. Soccer is by far the most popular and draws more money in. In comparison the Cowboys are the richest NFL worth 2.1 billion and is 5th on the list. Soccer's Real Madrid is worth 3.3 billion dollars. It is easy to look up if you don't think that is correct. The New York Yankees are worth more than the cowboys also. Number 1, 2 and 3 are soccer teams.

You're right, it is easy to look up

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue

I don't recall saying he wasn't right. Just provided a link saying it was a profanity laced tirade

March 25, 2015

I meant to add the link above, Seems to be some dispute of the claim, Three different sources say there was no tirade...As usual the sources were not named

March 25, 2015

Really...Profane tirade or not he has a point, Who really cares if he went on a profanity laced tirade about something that should be done

Maybe this disingenuous/slanderous thread will be locked now. I hope so.

March 25, 2015
meant to add the link above, Seems to be some dispute of the claim, Three different sources say there was no tirade...As usual the sources were not named

Well, Gavin, I named my source ... ESPN!

The NFL didn't say they won't do it because it's too expensive. They said they want to research the cost before they commit to it. I don't see what's unreasonable about that.

There's another league meeting in two months. I'm sure it will be voted on then. Just relax.

The NFL didn't say they won't do it because it's too expensive. They said they want to research the cost before they commit to it. I don't see what's unreasonable about that.

There's another league meeting in two months. I'm sure it will be voted on then. Just relax.

Seriously AM.  Why are you so upset about this.  It's silly.  Move on with your life.  Breathe.

Did you see Gavin's post?

So this inflammatory title is fine by you?

If you want to discuss moderation, you need to PM a mod or report an issue.

As for the subject of the thread, the initial report is in dispute, just like other reports are. Nothing has been proved, either way, and it likely won't be. We're not changing the title of the thread because you don't like it. Sorry.

http://nesn.com/2015/03/report-bill-belichick-went-off-on-profane-tirade-over-nfls-stinginess/