Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts go from building the monster to...............

CR91

Bound together by One Horseshoe! Saved you a click! ;)

Just watch the video....

I'm not sure if I like this as much. I get what's it's trying to say but I feel like it's losing some swagger and intensity. It's just a saying though I guess!

Chuck does have a flare for inspirational ideas and moments and speeches. I like it.....Though I would have just settled much more for Bill Belichicks "Do your job" philosophy if Im being honest and pinning it up with some rules underneath....Though maybe we do that already or something similar.

Cool stuff.  Like Gavin, I'm not one for rah-rah type speeches and analogies and everything.  I prefer the simple Belichick "do your job" approach.  However, Chuck knows how to get his players to play hard for him.  The guys on the roster really like Chuck, so if Chuck's method is working for them, then I'm all for it

Ehh...I'm more of a "Band of Brothers" type of guy...you keep your head down...do your job...pick up your brother...never leave someone behind and yeah..stick together. The monster thing is done. We've built the team....is it a monster...nope but its built so we aren't "building the monster". I agree...I like the ND sign personally. Play like a champion! lol

Ehh...I'm more of a "Band of Brothers" type of guy...you keep your head down...do your job...pick up your brother...never leave someone behind and yeah..stick together. The monster thing is done. We've built the team....is it a monster...nope but its built so we aren't "building the monster". I agree...I like the ND sign personally. Play like a champion! lol

I personally prefer the college that has the "Win Today" sign up above their locker room exit. Forgot who it was

The Colts are building a 'monster.'  A baby learns to stand up, then he learns to walk, then he learns to run.  When you build something, you start with the foundation, then add the bricks.  The foundation was drafting Andrew Luck.  What a great choice.  It's coming Colts fans, just have a little patience.  This year will be another step forward, ie., Gore and Johnson.  

I like Chuck and don't want to bash him but his teams seem to get "cow eyes" in big games

and become the prey instead of the predator. It's gonna be tough to win a title without

a tough mindset.

Maybe having a sports psychologist on staff could help like the Seahawks have.

playing on the road in denver wasnt a big game?

They didn't this year.

I didn't say they had THE answer or FORMULA...but clearly what they were doing was working for the most part....much much much better than us. It was a great game...and NE was definately tested....unlike when we have played. But yes...you won...congrats..we all know that. You were my favorites last year to win it all and performed as expected. Clearly I should have said KC has the answers. But thank you captain obvious for that update. :poke:

I didn't say they had THE answer or FORMULA...but clearly what they were doing was working for the most part....much much much better than us. It was a great game...and NE was definately tested....unlike when we have played. But yes...you won...congrats..we all know that. You were my favorites last year to win it all and performed as expected. Clearly I should have said KC has the answers. But thank you captain obvious for that update. :poke:

Yeah, Ravens are always tough no matter what hall of fame players they lose it seems. It is too bad that this year's game was tarnished by Harbaugh's whining which I think even he feels bad about now as it was a great game and it took the kitchen sink to beat them and luckily Bill had that at his disposal. :)

Yeah, Ravens are always tough no matter what hall of fame players they lose it seems. It is too bad that this year's game was tarnished by Harbaugh's whining which I think even he feels bad about now as it was a great game and it took the kitchen sink to beat them and luckily Bill had that at his disposal. :)

With the exception of our games and a couple NFC snooze fest (car vs ar and sea vs car) this was the most crazy, exciting, entertaining playoffs I've seen in awhile. It was good for the NFL that the product on the field was as good as it was to distract from the negativity of the story lines off the field.

It was but no player gets bigger "cow eyes" in big games than Manning. Denver

is as big of a "finesse football team" as our beloved Colts so it was a good

draw for us.

Pit us against teams who play physical and we struggle.

So the teams we beat are 'finesse' teams, and the teams we lose to are 'physical' teams? Right, got it.

Cmon AM, he didn't whine, he had a legitimate beef. The fact that the NFL eliminated this dirty trick, shows Harbaugh had a right to question it at the time.

Cmon AM, he didn't whine, he had a legitimate beef. The fact that the NFL eliminated this dirty trick, shows Harbaugh had a right to question it at the time.

lol. Except the same play was run by Detroit earlier in the year vs Minn and Stafford was sacked. Seems as though the Vikes were able to defense it?

For the most part yes. We need to be more physical on both lines in order to

beat teams that run it through the gut of our defense and stuff our run game

and make us one dimensional.....see last three Patriots games.

Patience. The draft is just around the corner. I'm not that worried about it myself. Grigs knows what to do. 

If we would have had that defense last year, we would have killed the Patriots. We all need a defense like that .

Yes you would have .

That Ravens have been known for great defenses we Colts fans are jonesing after watching 18 play with some of the worst we all pray for the elusive almighty monster D that will push this team over the top .

Andrew Luck & the fans of the shoe deserve it ..

Yes you would have .

That Ravens have been known for great defenses we Colts fans are jonesing after watching 18 play with some of the worst we all pray for the elusive almighty monster D that will push this team over the top .

Andrew Luck & the fans of the shoe deserve it ..

You guys draft great skill offensive guys which we always miss on. If only the Ravens could draft wide receivers.

Obviously , if your D improves with Luck there, good times will flow. You need a bit more line depth on offense and defense. I really like Vontae Davis. That was a great pickup. We need someone like him.

Now I get it.

Just trying to help my Baltimore Brother out TOC. Everytime I see a picture of Cookie Monster on TV from Sesame Street, I think to myself "How come he never had a glass of tall, cold milk nearby?" 

I know he's a puppet & all & their programming is geared toward early childhood development, but milk without cookies is like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups without the chocolate & peanut butter man.

You can't just do one without the other. Plus, if the show is trying to teach kids nutritious habits, wouldn't milk with cookies be a good pairing together of snack items? Yeah, I know I'm weird. LOL!